bowl predictions

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, usc is way down on that list. those pac-10 fans will be going nuts about that. if auburn beats uga saturday, i can really see those top 10 teams working out.

i don't know if lsu could pull the win out against ohio though. they are packed with seniors.... then again, ohio hasn't played a defense as a good as lsu. should be a good one and i hope it pans out.

auburn would crush missouri laugh.gif

florida would run over penn, not even fair

georgia vs illinois huh.gif .... look for a high scoring game, on ugas part that is

i don't know how alabama would fair againt a high scoring offense like kansas.

tennessee vs. clemson would be a good one

a lot seems too unrealistic still. cal is way down there. and i still think bc has a chance of getting back in the top 10

wow, usc is way down on that list. those pac-10 fans will be going nuts about that. if auburn beats uga saturday, i can really see those top 10 teams working out.

i don't know if lsu could pull the win out against ohio though. they are packed with seniors.... then again, ohio hasn't played a defense as a good as lsu. should be a good one and i hope it pans out.

georgia vs illinois huh.gif .... look for a high scoring game, on ugas part that is

a lot seems too unrealistic still. cal is way down there. and i still think bc has a chance of getting back in the top 10

before we talk about the offensive powerhouse kansas is, let's see what they do against real competition.. playing one of the easiest schedules says a lot.. i want to see how they handle the upcomign tough games.. i would love a different matchup than with illinois..

before we talk about the offensive powerhouse kansas is, let's see what they do against real competition.. playing one of the easiest schedules says a lot.. i want to see how they handle the upcomign tough games.. i would love a different matchup than with illinois..

i don't understand... michigan is going to lose to ohio state - and then get to go to the rose bowl? i understand that they're playing better than they were at the beginning of the season, but aren't we all? according to this guy, ohio state will win, because they're still in the national title game, which means he'd have a 3-loss michigan playing a **** bcs game. puke.

i don't understand... michigan is going to lose to ohio state - and then get to go to the rose bowl? i understand that they're playing better than they were at the beginning of the season, but aren't we all? according to this guy, ohio state will win, because they're still in the national title game, which means he'd have a 3-loss michigan playing a **** bcs game. puke.

bama gave lsu a run for it, so there's not telling what would happen if their defense shut kansas down. georgia does need a better matchup, but i still like the florida vs. penn matchup. or any big 10 school for that matter. i know it won't be ohio again, but i wish michigan would fall it their laps so badly

bama gave lsu a run for it, so there's not telling what would happen if their defense shut kansas down. georgia does need a better matchup, but i still like the florida vs. penn matchup. or any big 10 school for that matter. i know it won't be ohio again, but i wish michigan would fall it their laps so badly

because the rose bowl loves big ten team it is not a matter of talent or anything we just tend to travel more with our teams than any other conference.

don't sleep on illinois there a great team that can score they just have a young secondary (3 freshman and 1 senior). florida you just don't know how bad we want to play you guys. i would be front row 50 yard line for that game.

because the rose bowl loves big ten team it is not a matter of talent or anything we just tend to travel more with our teams than any other conference.

don't sleep on illinois there a great team that can score they just have a young secondary (3 freshman and 1 senior). florida you just don't know how bad we want to play you guys. i would be front row 50 yard line for that game.

no the scenario in the bowl prediction would not happen.. if they go to 3 losses michigan will not be in a bcs bowl game.

no the scenario in the bowl prediction would not happen.. if they go to 3 losses michigan will not be in a bcs bowl game.

illinois is not a great team.. they are a good team, but not great yet.. also if michigan loses to ohio state they will not make it to the rose bowl.

illinois is not a great team.. they are a good team, but not great yet.. also if michigan loses to ohio state they will not make it to the rose bowl.

ok maybe i overstated when i said great good with some flaws is probably more accurate. we don't plan on losing to ohio state this year. tongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

i am curious as to what you think of the coaching situation there. if carr wins out and gets a bowl win, do you think michigan should keep him? if not, who would you want to see replace him?

michigan is about the only team i like outside of the sec....started liking them back in the 80s when they had the biggest offensive line in football and everyone knew all they would do is run it and still couldnt stop them

ok maybe i overstated when i said great good with some flaws is probably more accurate. we don't plan on losing to ohio state this year. tongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

i am curious as to what you think of the coaching situation there. if carr wins out and gets a bowl win, do you think michigan should keep him? if not, who would you want to see replace him?

michigan is about the only team i like outside of the sec....started liking them back in the 80s when they had the biggest offensive line in football and everyone knew all they would do is run it and still couldnt stop them

carr is a traditionalist old school run it down your throat coach. i love him as a figure head or even an ad but i believe along with the rest of michigan faithfuls is that the games has past carr by, along with that i don't think we recruit as well as we should. what lloyd carr has done is great and remarkable and i think it should his call when he walks away. i think he will walk away after this year if we beat ohio state and win in the rose bowl. but i am fine with him coaching for as long as he wants. now i no you don't want to here this but if he does walk away i want your coach les miles to replace him. tongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

carr is a traditionalist old school run it down your throat coach. i love him as a figure head or even an ad but i believe along with the rest of michigan faithfuls is that the games has past carr by, along with that i don't think we recruit as well as we should. what lloyd carr has done is great and remarkable and i think it should his call when he walks away. i think he will walk away after this year if we beat ohio state and win in the rose bowl. but i am fine with him coaching for as long as he wants. now i no you don't want to here this but if he does walk away i want your coach les miles to replace him. tongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

now i no you don't want to here this but if he does walk away i want your coach les miles to replace him. tongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

do yourselves a favor right now. if it even looks like miles is coming, see your doctor and get your cholesterol and blood pressure checked. miles coaching has been known to induce heart attacks.

now i no you don't want to here this but if he does walk away i want your coach les miles to replace him. tongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

do yourselves a favor right now. if it even looks like miles is coming, see your doctor and get your cholesterol and blood pressure checked. miles coaching has been known to induce heart attacks.