college sports forum

Demetrius Dew

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

falcon message board.....falcons play in georgia.....georgia in sec....sec best confrence in nation tongue.gif

j/k

i'm sure if you start a thread about other conferences/football teams you will get responses. especially if it's about recruiting. i like to talk football and i like to know things about other conferences. post it up biggrin.gif

falcon message board.....falcons play in georgia.....georgia in sec....sec best confrence in nation tongue.gif

j/k

i'm sure if you start a thread about other conferences/football teams you will get responses. especially if it's about recruiting. i like to talk football and i like to know things about other conferences. post it up biggrin.gif

j/k

why are you not a kansas fan or does your job just have you relocated to the state of kansas.

and imho i believe the big ten in the best conferance when it comes to football.

what do i use to back that statement you might ask, we have the most national championship trophies of all the major conferance.

michigan 11

ohio state 9

enough said.

j/k

why are you not a kansas fan or does your job just have you relocated to the state of kansas.

and imho i believe the big ten in the best conferance when it comes to football.

what do i use to back that statement you might ask, we have the most national championship trophies of all the major conferance.

michigan 11

ohio state 9

enough said.

michigan 11

ohio state 9

enough said.

welcome back, the big 10 sucks always has. it's a 2 horse race between osu and michigan. sec is a 8 horse race almost every year. who would have guessed uga would be winning the east at the beggining of the year besides me tongue.gif

we talk about the acc, **** i had a tar heels thread last 3-4 pages. we talk about numerous things, the sec is just the predominant thing.

michigan 11

ohio state 9

enough said.

welcome back, the big 10 sucks always has. it's a 2 horse race between osu and michigan. sec is a 8 horse race almost every year. who would have guessed uga would be winning the east at the beggining of the year besides me tongue.gif

we talk about the acc, **** i had a tar heels thread last 3-4 pages. we talk about numerous things, the sec is just the predominant thing.

michigan 11

ohio state 9

enough said.

i got recuited out here to play d2 ball at emporia state university. i played against trey lewis smile.gif anyways, i'm a teacher and got a really good job here in kansas. i was born in bama...so i was raised to be a bama fan. i moved to duluth, ga and i call that my hometown. anyways, that's my story. i was messing with you about the whole sec is the best conference thing......but i believe it is. not gonna argue that with ya, it would last forever and we would get nowhere wink.gif

michigan 11

ohio state 9

enough said.

i got recuited out here to play d2 ball at emporia state university. i played against trey lewis smile.gif anyways, i'm a teacher and got a really good job here in kansas. i was born in bama...so i was raised to be a bama fan. i moved to duluth, ga and i call that my hometown. anyways, that's my story. i was messing with you about the whole sec is the best conference thing......but i believe it is. not gonna argue that with ya, it would last forever and we would get nowhere wink.gif

it is a 2 horse race becasue when it come to conferance play michigan and ohio state beat the team they are suppose to beat, were the sec has a bunch of mediocare teams that beat up on each other and than turn around say look world we are really good because we beat up on each other.

i refuse to drink the koolade or buy in to the hype. wink.gifwink.gif

it is a 2 horse race becasue when it come to conferance play michigan and ohio state beat the team they are suppose to beat, were the sec has a bunch of mediocare teams that beat up on each other and than turn around say look world we are really good because we beat up on each other.

no you missed one thing.......1 aa teams come in and beat up on you too laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

no you missed one thing.......1 aa teams come in and beat up on you too laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

yes, great college football like the big 10...where the team that is tied for 1st lost to a d1-aa team at home!

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

we found out why michigan wont play home and home with a sec power, they got beat by a southern conf power.

georgia southern,furman,wofford, and the citidel are getting in line they want their shot too

yes, great college football like the big 10...where the team that is tied for 1st lost to a d1-aa team at home!

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

we found out why michigan wont play home and home with a sec power, they got beat by a southern conf power.

georgia southern,furman,wofford, and the citidel are getting in line they want their shot too