i'm going to the kentucky game

pit&atlfan81

we've known about for the last couple of months, but it became official yesterday. my wife's boss, who is a uga alum, has xtra season tickets and she gave us 2 of them. we almost got the auburn tickets, but opted for teh uk tickets b/c i knew she wouldn't give those away. can't blame her.

when i actually get the tickets i'll let you guys know what section i'm in. who else is going?

we've known about for the last couple of months, but it became official yesterday. my wife's boss, who is a uga alum, has xtra season tickets and she gave us 2 of them. we almost got the auburn tickets, but opted for teh uk tickets b/c i knew she wouldn't give those away. can't blame her.

when i actually get the tickets i'll let you guys know what section i'm in. who else is going?

hit me up matt...i'll be there. wink.gif

hit me up matt...i'll be there. wink.gif

like i just posted in the exact same thread, i am coming up from gaynesville and bringing my gaytor girlfriend. i will convert her...i was gonna plant a uga flag in dan mullen's (uf's ocoordinator) front yard, he is her parent's next door neighbor. i could plant one in urban's yard but i know shelly (his wife) would suspect me and try to have me arrested. i am bringin her up for the kentucky game to show her what real tailgating in a real college town is all about.

like i just posted in the exact same thread, i am coming up from gaynesville and bringing my gaytor girlfriend. i will convert her...i was gonna plant a uga flag in dan mullen's (uf's ocoordinator) front yard, he is her parent's next door neighbor. i could plant one in urban's yard but i know shelly (his wife) would suspect me and try to have me arrested. i am bringin her up for the kentucky game to show her what real tailgating in a real college town is all about.

arrested for putting up a flag? now that's a new law.. wink.gif

arrested for putting up a flag? now that's a new law.. wink.gif