andre smith, alabama's ot is a beast.

clark howard

i'm hoping to at least see andre smith & tyler love holding down the tackle positions for at least one season together. could be very impressive..

fwiw, the guy who me and my family went to the ut-alabama game a few weeks ago is a former ol at alabama who lives in mountain brook...he and his wife go to every mountain brook game, and he really doesn't think love is good at all...the way he put it is "he's just big"...he's able to push around hs kids because he's so much bigger, but his technique, even for a high schooler, leaves a whole lot to be desired.

i'm hoping to at least see andre smith & tyler love holding down the tackle positions for at least one season together. could be very impressive..

fwiw, the guy who me and my family went to the ut-alabama game a few weeks ago is a former ol at alabama who lives in mountain brook...he and his wife go to every mountain brook game, and he really doesn't think love is good at all...the way he put it is "he's just big"...he's able to push around hs kids because he's so much bigger, but his technique, even for a high schooler, leaves a whole lot to be desired.

they are also getting one in this year's recruiting class that's going to be awesome..

are you talking about tyler love smile.gif yes, he is the man!!!!!

and yes, andre is a beast. best sophomore lt in the nation.

edit:

oops! guess i should have scrolled down.....that way i could have seen that you were already talking about love. blink.gif doh!

they are also getting one in this year's recruiting class that's going to be awesome..

are you talking about tyler love smile.gif yes, he is the man!!!!!

and yes, andre is a beast. best sophomore lt in the nation.

edit:

oops! guess i should have scrolled down.....that way i could have seen that you were already talking about love. blink.gif doh!

i hope this isn't true ohmy.gif

his film looks really good though. if you have a rivals account you should check him out yourself.....i think you will change your mind wink.gif

i hope this isn't true ohmy.gif

his film looks really good though. if you have a rivals account you should check him out yourself.....i think you will change your mind wink.gif

he's got the size/talent. i have faith saban & staff will mold him in to a great player.

he's got the size/talent. i have faith saban & staff will mold him in to a great player.