here ya go mr.pickle,

pit&atlfan81

thanks to sandiegotrojandawg on the dawgvent for helping me out, but this proves my point that cwm is a really good dc and not "mediocre" as you say, remember, he's been running this defense for 7 yrs, either as the co-dc or the dc. so he deserves just as much credit for the 01-04 d's as much as bvg does.

(01-04, cwm and bvg)

2001:

scoring defense: 18.9 points

ncaa rank: 17th

total defense: 361.5 yards

ncaa rank: 49th

turnover margin: +1

ncaa rank: 53rd

2002:

scoring defense: 15.1 points/game

ncaa rank: 4th

total defense: 303.5 yards/game

ncaa rank: 15th

turnover margin: +8

ncaa rank: 32nd

2003:

scoring defense: 14.5 points/game

ncaa rank: tied/2nd

total defense: 276.9 yard/game

ncaa rank: 4th

turnover margin: +11

ncaa rank: 14th

2004:

scoring defense: 16.5 pts/game

ncaa rank: 9th

total defense: 288.9 yard/game

ncaa rank: 8th

turnover margin: -2

ncaa rank: tied 73rd

2005:

scoring defense: 16.4 pts/game

total defense: 313.5 yards/game

ncaa rank: 18th

turnover margin: +11

ncaa rank: 14th

2006:

scoring defense: 17.6 pts/game

ncaa rank: 20th

total defense: 258.2 yards/game

turnover margin: -1

ncaa rank: 68th

2007:

scoring defense: 21.0 pts/game

ncaa rank: 35th

total defense: 322.5 yards/game

ncaa rank: 25th

turnover margin: +2

ncaa rank: tied 43rd

like he told me, there are dips and valleys and this year is one of those dips. b/c of the youth, but our defense is gonna get much stouter the next couple of years and our defense is as young as florida's and is ranked higher, if that helps.

you laugh, and at first i did too, but with the exception of harvin, no one else on that offense is really that impressive to me. your tb sucks, ingram underachieves, and caldwell isn't as good as i thought he was. fayson isn't quite ready, and james is strictly a returnman. where are the great playmakers surrounding him? where is the great oline?

we dont even know if their tb is any good or not. they dont hand the ball off to him. tebow and harvin do all the running.

you laugh, and at first i did too, but with the exception of harvin, no one else on that offense is really that impressive to me. your tb sucks, ingram underachieves, and caldwell isn't as good as i thought he was. fayson isn't quite ready, and james is strictly a returnman. where are the great playmakers surrounding him? where is the great oline?

we dont even know if their tb is any good or not. they dont hand the ball off to him. tebow and harvin do all the running.

exactly harvin is there best rb and wr but he cant play both. the teams that have beat them doubled harvin and sent everyone else at tebow. it was not a slame just stateing that another player needs to become a threat so a d must stay honest, then you may see tebow become really dangerous. will have to wait and see

exactly harvin is there best rb and wr but he cant play both. the teams that have beat them doubled harvin and sent everyone else at tebow. it was not a slame just stateing that another player needs to become a threat so a d must stay honest, then you may see tebow become really dangerous. will have to wait and see