are all big 10 fans this delusional?

Ethanga62890

how exactly do you figure lsu is the better team?? sorry i don't think lsu could move the ball on the buckeye d consistantly enough to win... all i see week in and week out is the osu offense getting better and better...

i feel bad for all you sec jock sniffers if bc runs the table... i could only imagine how the media would be in a spin mode on how the mighty sec got snuffed from the championship game...

talking about the nc game last year

god it would feel good to play them without 51 days away from the football field!!!

post after that one

i will not use the 51 days as an excuse...but neither will i say that it was simple domination. if you had watched any of the buckeye games last year, and then watched that debacle at the end of the year...you would have noticed a team that just didn't show up. that was not the same team i watched all year. florida came out and did just what they needed to do to win...but the bucks didn't do anything to compete. troy did look like the guy i saw all year. ginn gets hurt on a stupid celebration, the o line, who never looked that bad...just looked confused and slow.

mississippi st. , middle tennessee , tulane , louisiana tech , ole miss

wow...great schedule there!!! sure they play ranked teams...like florida...who is awful

he conviently left off the fact that lsu has played five ranked teams

if he tries that leaping over defenders crap in the big 10 he's going to get himself killed.

he's talking about sam mcguffie, it's not so much that i don't think he won't get killed but the fact that he says if he tries it in the big 10 laugh.gif

hows this to show the true power of the sec

who is stronger? the top 6 teams in the big east (wvu, uconn, usf, rutgers, cincy, louisville) or the sec east division (tennessee, florida, georgia, south carolina, kentucky, vanderbilt). kv

a: go by the standings. right now, on a neutral field, would you take &

- connecticut vs. georgia & georgia

- west virginia vs. tennessee & west virginia

- rutgers vs. south carolina & south carolina (but i d call this even)

- louisville vs. florida & florida

- cincinnati vs. kentucky & kentucky

- south florida vs. vanderbilt & south florida

i d take the sec east, but remember, you re taking the worst team in a division vs. a mid-range team in a conference. make it syracuse vs. vandy and it s not even a close comparison.

half the conf vs a whole other league!!

and tennessee and vandy arent to far off from winning.

who is stronger? the top 6 teams in the big east (wvu, uconn, usf, rutgers, cincy, louisville) or the sec east division (tennessee, florida, georgia, south carolina, kentucky, vanderbilt). kv

i d take the sec east, but remember, you re taking the worst team in a division vs. a mid-range team in a conference. make it syracuse vs. vandy and it s not even a close comparison.

you did all that for the wrong conference - he said the big 10 not the big east

you did all that for the wrong conference - he said the big 10 not the big east

michigan has won about 75% of their games and has played something like 1200 games....thats a helluva tradition

of course a large part of that for probably about 90% of the big 10's history, its a two horse race between michigan and ohio state. there is just rarely any real depth in that conference and big 10 teams play creampuff ooc schedules other than notre dame

michigan has won about 75% of their games and has played something like 1200 games....thats a helluva tradition

of course a large part of that for probably about 90% of the big 10's history, its a two horse race between michigan and ohio state. there is just rarely any real depth in that conference and big 10 teams play creampuff ooc schedules other than notre dame