chan gailey

i heard chan on 790 yesterday and he was dancing all over the place. he got pretty defensive when questioned about reggie ball's (non) development and how bennett also doesn't seem to be getting better...he seemed ver nervous.

after watching this game, i have to say that this has to be his last year at tech. i wouldn't expect them to compete for the national championship on regular basis, but i don't think i've seen a coach do so little with so much.

and this years offense? p.u.

later chan.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, me too. laugh.gif

but i don't think tech is gonna be able to get a top-line hc in there. they are now a 2nd tier program.

and tenuta ain't hc material.

tech can get a hc to make them a top tier type program. outside of the northwestern's, duke's, and vandy's, any bcs conference team can be a top level team. lsu, wvu, and usc were hardly top tier programs 10 years ago. ****, gt did win a national championship in 1990. i guess the question would be if tech did get a hc like that, could they keep him from going to the nfl?

yeah, me too. laugh.gif

but i don't think tech is gonna be able to get a top-line hc in there. they are now a 2nd tier program.

and tenuta ain't hc material.

tech can get a hc to make them a top tier type program. outside of the northwestern's, duke's, and vandy's, any bcs conference team can be a top level team. lsu, wvu, and usc were hardly top tier programs 10 years ago. ****, gt did win a national championship in 1990. i guess the question would be if tech did get a hc like that, could they keep him from going to the nfl?