• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

wow! i like this guy.

he was super nervous you could tell he kept saying "evidentally" lol

hes a good kid though, real smart (3.5 grade point average for 12 straight terms), 70% completion %, pass 1st run 7th type of guy, but he still has that 4.4 speed if he needs it, great decision maker, perfect for this offense.

wow! i like this guy.

hes a good kid though, real smart (3.5 grade point average for 12 straight terms), 70% completion %, pass 1st run 7th type of guy, but he still has that 4.4 speed if he needs it, great decision maker, perfect for this offense.

na dj is da future. he can be the future qb for a different team. id like to get josh johnson as a backup though. him, dj, and byron can play for da starter.( dj would win, because he is mobile, strong arm, and he knows the playbook)

dude, you are in some serious denial.

dj was drafted to fit in the vick style offense, he is like a puppy that nobody wants now.

dj has heart but not a lot else i am afraid.

dj seems to be a better human being than he is an athlete.

time to turn rome off, he is blowing the pats. slobbering all over himself, yuck

sickening to see these guys give the pats oral sex on tv.

that is what rome does tho...

michaelgee wink.gif

na dj is da future. he can be the future qb for a different team. id like to get josh johnson as a backup though. him, dj, and byron can play for da starter.( dj would win, because he is mobile, strong arm, and he knows the playbook)

dj was drafted to fit in the vick style offense, he is like a puppy that nobody wants now.

time to turn rome off, he is blowing the pats. slobbering all over himself, yuck

michaelgee wink.gif

michaelgee wink.gif

i'm sorry imus did you have a point

i love dj but he didnt put up the #s dixon did in college

and the only thing dixon has in common with vick is hes black

thanks for your time though

michaelgee wink.gif

i'm sorry imus did you have a point

i love dj but he didnt put up the #s dixon did in college

and the only thing dixon has in common with vick is hes black

thanks for your time though

have you ever seen dj play ?, the guy was great in the pre season game he got injured. 4 for 5, while dealing with pressure. he has great talent, he can run better then most quarterbacks can in the nfl, and he has a cannon for an arm. all he needs is the right coaching.

did you see him in the other ones?

have you ever seen dj play ?, the guy was great in the pre season game he got injured. 4 for 5, while dealing with pressure. he has great talent, he can run better then most quarterbacks can in the nfl, and he has a cannon for an arm. all he needs is the right coaching.

did you see him in the other ones?

he seems to be gathering steam in the heisman race. i like the guy. i saw him play a week or so ago and was impressed with his poise and controlled athleticism out there. he's a qb that also has great speed and decent arm strength. i also feel that this guy would be perfect for this team. i'm starting to believe that this guy is gonna be a falcon next season. if we don't draft a qb in this year's draft, there's always this kid i saw at va tech. i've heard things... very good things wink.gif .

he seems to be gathering steam in the heisman race. i like the guy. i saw him play a week or so ago and was impressed with his poise and controlled athleticism out there. he's a qb that also has great speed and decent arm strength. i also feel that this guy would be perfect for this team. i'm starting to believe that this guy is gonna be a falcon next season. if we don't draft a qb in this year's draft, there's always this kid i saw at va tech. i've heard things... very good things wink.gif .