ok...i'm calling it

jdu00743

i was thinking about that - alabama has come up big in a couple of games this year, against arkansas and tennessee, both in tuscaloosa. they actually had pretty good luck this year by getting all of their really tough opponents at home, with uga and lsu too. of course, we beat them in overtime, but it was a **** of a game. lsu's already dropped one on the road, so i wouldn't be too surprised.

i still pick lsu to win it though, just because they're freakin' nasty. glenn dorsey is the king of nasty, and seeing how uga was getting pressure on john-parker-bartholomew-edward-percival-wilson, you can expect lsu to do it just as well and better.

i was thinking about that - alabama has come up big in a couple of games this year, against arkansas and tennessee, both in tuscaloosa. they actually had pretty good luck this year by getting all of their really tough opponents at home, with uga and lsu too. of course, we beat them in overtime, but it was a **** of a game. lsu's already dropped one on the road, so i wouldn't be too surprised.

i still pick lsu to win it though, just because they're freakin' nasty. glenn dorsey is the king of nasty, and seeing how uga was getting pressure on john-parker-bartholomew-edward-percival-wilson, you can expect lsu to do it just as well and better.

alabama over lsu this weekend.

awesome jdu, i know the crimson tide is in your blood bro.. wink.gif all the experts picked the hogs to beat us we won, all the experts picked tenn to win well we won and now all the experts have picked lsu and i hope the trend continues..i can only hope that the distractions in lsu this weekend will give us an edge as far as focus goes its gona be a tuff game and im glad its in tuscaloosa i know saban will have his players ready to go and the fans will be ready as well..even if we win the road to atlanta still goes thru auburn this year and it wont be an easy task to get there..

alabama over lsu this weekend.

awesome jdu, i know the crimson tide is in your blood bro.. wink.gif all the experts picked the hogs to beat us we won, all the experts picked tenn to win well we won and now all the experts have picked lsu and i hope the trend continues..i can only hope that the distractions in lsu this weekend will give us an edge as far as focus goes its gona be a tuff game and im glad its in tuscaloosa i know saban will have his players ready to go and the fans will be ready as well..even if we win the road to atlanta still goes thru auburn this year and it wont be an easy task to get there..

they have a contest down here in gville on the radio to see who will call the biggest upset. first come first serve. i am taking the commodores in gville. heard it here first..

uf going down is not a surprise to me.. there is a great article on gatorbait about how bad things are for that defense.

they have a contest down here in gville on the radio to see who will call the biggest upset. first come first serve. i am taking the commodores in gville. heard it here first..

uf going down is not a surprise to me.. there is a great article on gatorbait about how bad things are for that defense.

i am picking lsu after the bye week. yes, i know bama had one too, but i think it helped lsu more after the 3 games stretch they had and how beat up they got in those three games

there is no question in my mind that the best thing alabama has going for them in this game is les miles has had two weeks to plan for it.

i am picking lsu after the bye week. yes, i know bama had one too, but i think it helped lsu more after the 3 games stretch they had and how beat up they got in those three games

there is no question in my mind that the best thing alabama has going for them in this game is les miles has had two weeks to plan for it.

if it comes down solely to coaching, than bama will win, hands down...but for some reason, i get this feeling that the talent on both sides of the football, for both teams, and when it does, lsu clearly has more than any other team in the sec...****, they probably have more than any team other than usc (that's the trojans, not the gamehens)...i'd love to see saban win, simply because i like him more than miles...but i just can't see the tigers, with the personal animosity that they have towards saban, losing this game...despite the fact it's being played in the land of crimson...lsu 28-bama 17

blink.gif

if it comes down solely to coaching, than bama will win, hands down...but for some reason, i get this feeling that the talent on both sides of the football, for both teams, and when it does, lsu clearly has more than any other team in the sec...****, they probably have more than any team other than usc (that's the trojans, not the gamehens)...i'd love to see saban win, simply because i like him more than miles...but i just can't see the tigers, with the personal animosity that they have towards saban, losing this game...despite the fact it's being played in the land of crimson...lsu 28-bama 17

blink.gif

• 2 weeks later...