lol! moore's column on the dawgs celebration got yanked off the ajc site!

pit&atlfan81

i don't like moore, but is there any proof that people are canceling their subscriptions at a abnormal rate because of this article? ajc probably yanked it because of all of the idiotic comments on it.

they usually just shut down the post option when that happens...the article isn't up anymore? wow...the ajc becomes more of a joke everyday. i'm not a moore fan and think people getting all huffs and puffs over the celebration need to shut it...but yanking the article? what punks!

i don't like moore, but is there any proof that people are canceling their subscriptions at a abnormal rate because of this article? ajc probably yanked it because of all of the idiotic comments on it.

they usually just shut down the post option when that happens...the article isn't up anymore? wow...the ajc becomes more of a joke everyday. i'm not a moore fan and think people getting all huffs and puffs over the celebration need to shut it...but yanking the article? what punks!

no they don't remove an article if there are idiotic comments.. they just stop the comments from continuing.. no the ajc had a high number of cancellations because it's very obvious the bias against uga just continues and it's ridiculous. pretty pathetic that the only paper continues a crusade against a school as they have. it's not all the columnist, just a few of them that does this. i cancelled my subscription myself a short time ago after it was clear the bias following the spring games.

no they don't remove an article if there are idiotic comments.. they just stop the comments from continuing.. no the ajc had a high number of cancellations because it's very obvious the bias against uga just continues and it's ridiculous. pretty pathetic that the only paper continues a crusade against a school as they have. it's not all the columnist, just a few of them that does this. i cancelled my subscription myself a short time ago after it was clear the bias following the spring games.

b/c of him. awesome! hopefully this will be the opening they need to finally fire his azz.

but knowing him the moment he gets a pink slip he'll claim racism and then all **** will break loose.

for the life of me i do not know why this idiot still has a job..i met him 3 years back and the guy is as racist as the day is long...we were at a fund-raiser and all i hear him talking about is how the braves don't have enough blacks and how the mlb is a "white thing"...guy is a bumbling idiot..they need to replace his azz with someone who actually like the following teams:falcons,hawks,thrashers,braves,force,yellow jackets,bulldogs,whatever the name of the mls soccer team (silverbacks?) and whatever the wnba team is..

b/c of him. awesome! hopefully this will be the opening they need to finally fire his azz.

but knowing him the moment he gets a pink slip he'll claim racism and then all **** will break loose.

for the life of me i do not know why this idiot still has a job..i met him 3 years back and the guy is as racist as the day is long...we were at a fund-raiser and all i hear him talking about is how the braves don't have enough blacks and how the mlb is a "white thing"...guy is a bumbling idiot..they need to replace his azz with someone who actually like the following teams:falcons,hawks,thrashers,braves,force,yellow jackets,bulldogs,whatever the name of the mls soccer team (silverbacks?) and whatever the wnba team is..

rather redundant.

rather redundant.