colin cowherd using this classic broken logic to make the annual "the sec is down!" argument because he has sec envy

halsey

oh ok colin, so that must mean that since florida beat tennessee and tennesee beat uga that florida will beat uga....oh wait rolleyes.gif

app state beat michigan and georgia southern beat app state so georgia southern is better than michigan!

tcu beat stanford and stanford beat usc so tcu is better than usc!

i love the annual "the sec is down" cries. laugh.gifrolleyes.gif

oh ok colin, so that must mean that since florida beat tennessee and tennesee beat uga that florida will beat uga....oh wait rolleyes.gif

app state beat michigan and georgia southern beat app state so georgia southern is better than michigan!

tcu beat stanford and stanford beat usc so tcu is better than stanford!

i think the sec is real good, but i mean, look at the results...we haven't done great against other bcs conferences.

tennessee lost to cal, alabama lost to florida state, mississippi state got destroyed by wvu (no surprise), ole miss lost to missouri.

we probably aren't as great as we think we are.

tcu beat stanford and stanford beat usc so tcu is better than stanford!

i think the sec is real good, but i mean, look at the results...we haven't done great against other bcs conferences.

tennessee lost to cal, alabama lost to florida state, mississippi state got destroyed by wvu (no surprise), ole miss lost to missouri.

kentucky beat lousiville, uga beat ok state, lsu beat vt

at the very worst the sec is the second best conference. if that's a 'down year' then the sec truely is the best conference.

at the very worst the sec is the second best conference. if that's a 'down year' then the sec truely is the best conference.

well, just looking at those we listed out (i'm not aware of the official record), that is 3-4 vs. other bcs schools.

that's not exactly "elite".

i think we are #2 behind the pac-10...by a very, very little bit.

well, just looking at those we listed out (i'm not aware of the official record), that is 3-4 vs. other bcs schools.

that's not exactly "elite".

i think we are #2 behind the pac-10...by a very, very little bit.

i love colin cowherd. i think he is awesome. but, he is as bad a homer as lou holtz! the only time holtz will not pick notre dame and south carolina to win is if they are playing each other. he would probably pick a tie. lol. the difference is that that cowherd admits he is a west coast guy!

i love colin cowherd. i think he is awesome. but, he is as bad a homer as lou holtz! the only time holtz will not pick notre dame and south carolina to win is if they are playing each other. he would probably pick a tie. lol. the difference is that that cowherd admits he is a west coast guy!

colin will say whatever gets his audience stirred up regardless of how incredible the argument. that's the new espn paradigm.

i suggest that you don't give that clown the attention he desperately craves. i've given up on him a long time ago. now i listen to 790 until the stews start barking.

basically.

colin will say whatever gets his audience stirred up regardless of how incredible the argument. that's the new espn paradigm.

i suggest that you don't give that clown the attention he desperately craves. i've given up on him a long time ago. now i listen to 790 until the stews start barking.

basically.

as far as the sec goes, it has got to be tougher than ever right now!!

think about it:

south carolina: (traditionally not a top sec team) is on the rise under the much hated spurrier wink.gif

kentucky: having one of their best seasons ever

alabama: let's be honest, they've been down for year, but it looks like they are about to emerge on the west

then you've got your traditionals:

lsu

auburn

florida

tennessee

georgia

those last 5 are in the top 25 every year...now you throw those 1st 4 in the mix

as far as the sec goes, it has got to be tougher than ever right now!!

think about it:

south carolina: (traditionally not a top sec team) is on the rise under the much hated spurrier wink.gif

kentucky: having one of their best seasons ever

alabama: let's be honest, they've been down for year, but it looks like they are about to emerge on the west

then you've got your traditionals:

lsu

auburn

florida

tennessee

georgia

those last 5 are in the top 25 every year...now you throw those 1st 4 in the mix

anyone notice how he told the ga caller that he was referring to this year, then went to naming wvu beat uga. i like colin but if you noticed he took a shoot at sec fans knowing tomorrows show will be interesting. its his job to make his talk show interesting, well he just took care of wed and thursday show with that 1 comment. lol

imo the bulk of the top teams are a little down.. as in new inexperienced players on both uga and uf. while the middle of the pack (in recent years) usc,bama,kentucky have stepped it up some and the talent is in the conference. even the bottom layer of teams are better than they are normally, but the sec as a whole is probably better than it has ever been. i dont see how we don't have 9 bowl games in this conference this year.

anyone notice how he told the ga caller that he was referring to this year, then went to naming wvu beat uga. i like colin but if you noticed he took a shoot at sec fans knowing tomorrows show will be interesting. its his job to make his talk show interesting, well he just took care of wed and thursday show with that 1 comment. lol

imo the bulk of the top teams are a little down.. as in new inexperienced players on both uga and uf. while the middle of the pack (in recent years) usc,bama,kentucky have stepped it up some and the talent is in the conference. even the bottom layer of teams are better than they are normally, but the sec as a whole is probably better than it has ever been. i dont see how we don't have 9 bowl games in this conference this year.

all things even (no injuries), i would put lsu against the top team in any conference this year

other than that it is hard to say because most conferences have teams that most people can agree are the best, second best, third best and so on

with the sec there are several teams that could make the bid for second or third best. florida, georgia, auburn, or alabama could easily stake that claim (i know bama lost to florida state, but i truly believe that was a fluke if you look at the two teams' performance the rest of the year)

all things even (no injuries), i would put lsu against the top team in any conference this year

other than that it is hard to say because most conferences have teams that most people can agree are the best, second best, third best and so on

with the sec there are several teams that could make the bid for second or third best. florida, georgia, auburn, or alabama could easily stake that claim (i know bama lost to florida state, but i truly believe that was a fluke if you look at the two teams' performance the rest of the year)