what about eric ainge

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yea, i would rather us take care of business with our 1 and two 2's.

whatever qb we take isn't going to start right away, so, i too, would rather grab a qb in the 3rd or 4th. (ie ainge, brennon, or dixon).

[/quote

ainge is flying under the radar and alot of teams i think will pass on him or either draft at different positions look at the past couple years draft classes and there is not but a handful of teams still needing a franchise qb

yea, i would rather us take care of business with our 1 and two 2's.

whatever qb we take isn't going to start right away, so, i too, would rather grab a qb in the 3rd or 4th. (ie ainge, brennon, or dixon).

[/quote

ainge is flying under the radar and alot of teams i think will pass on him or either draft at different positions look at the past couple years draft classes and there is not but a handful of teams still needing a franchise qb

i have been thinking about this the whole time, but with all the pro uga people i didnt feel like getting the "ainge sucks" treatment

the way i look at it if the guy fits the system then we need to get him maybe well pick up more fans from the tennessee and north ga area lol ga dont have a gb ready and in a couple of years we need to draft that knoshawn marino rb from ga and tim tebow if he dont work what a dream

i have been thinking about this the whole time, but with all the pro uga people i didnt feel like getting the "ainge sucks" treatment

the way i look at it if the guy fits the system then we need to get him maybe well pick up more fans from the tennessee and north ga area lol ga dont have a gb ready and in a couple of years we need to draft that knoshawn marino rb from ga and tim tebow if he dont work what a dream

this guy has some -serious- accuracy issues, and big durability concerns (his completion % makes him look much better than he is). where is jidady when you need him?

finally someone who has watched the sec and seen how he plays. yeah he's a big person to some people, i hope the falcons don't draft him. accuracy is just one of many things that he has problems with, his poor decision making at qb would probably be one of many concerns for me. we don't need no former ut vols qb playing for our falcons in uga terrirtory ever!!!!! dj shockley is better than ainge, he just hasn't had the opportunity to show it in the pro's yet, and i hope he gets the opportunity. unsure.gif and by saying that i'm not saying he's the best qb on the falcons team now, i am just saying he's better than ainge. thing is we got a louisville coach so that may never happen, we my end up with any qb from anywhere. we shall see, i just hope that mainge isn't drafted by the falcons, it would probably be the end of my support untill a new administration started working for the falcons and mainge was no longer the qb for the falcons!!!!!

"don't do it mckay, it will be bad for bussiness!!!!!"

go dawgs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and go falcons!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this guy has some -serious- accuracy issues, and big durability concerns (his completion % makes him look much better than he is). where is jidady when you need him?

finally someone who has watched the sec and seen how he plays. yeah he's a big person to some people, i hope the falcons don't draft him. accuracy is just one of many things that he has problems with, his poor decision making at qb would probably be one of many concerns for me. we don't need no former ut vols qb playing for our falcons in uga terrirtory ever!!!!! dj shockley is better than ainge, he just hasn't had the opportunity to show it in the pro's yet, and i hope he gets the opportunity. unsure.gif and by saying that i'm not saying he's the best qb on the falcons team now, i am just saying he's better than ainge. thing is we got a louisville coach so that may never happen, we my end up with any qb from anywhere. we shall see, i just hope that mainge isn't drafted by the falcons, it would probably be the end of my support untill a new administration started working for the falcons and mainge was no longer the qb for the falcons!!!!!

see what i mean? who cares what college they go to? seriously.

see what i mean? who cares what college they go to? seriously.