interesting poll question

papikaika

i'm from hawaii, so personally i would like to see hawaii play in a bcs bowl game. it would be intriguing to see colt brennan and the hawaii offense go up against a solid defense from a 'tougher' conference.

im hoping they hold up throughout the rest of their games, so this has a chance of becoming a reality.

no offense, because i know you're a hawaii fan...but after the few times i've watched hawaii this year, i just think they are not a good team.

they would get beat by 3 td's in a bcs bowl, imo.

it depends on the matchup. if they played a physical running team with a good defense like lsu, they would probably get killed. if they play one of those pac 10 teams that are prone to getting into shootouts, like say an asu, they would fare much better.

no offense, because i know you're a hawaii fan...but after the few times i've watched hawaii this year, i just think they are not a good team.

they would get beat by 3 td's in a bcs bowl, imo.

it depends on the matchup. if they played a physical running team with a good defense like lsu, they would probably get killed. if they play one of those pac 10 teams that are prone to getting into shootouts, like say an asu, they would fare much better.

i wouldn't mind playing asu, if we both made it to a bcs bowl game. it would be a re-match of last years hawaii bowl (where hawaii beat asu)

i wouldn't mind playing asu, if we both made it to a bcs bowl game. it would be a re-match of last years hawaii bowl (where hawaii beat asu)