i hate terrance moore!!

turbo

that jerk-off terrence moore is now complaining about the bulldogs celebration.ive been reading the ajc for about 4 years and that ###### has never said anything good about any atlanta team.he ###### at the losses.he ###### about the way they win.

how does this guy still have a job?

that jerk-off terrence moore is now complaining about the bulldogs celebration.ive been reading the ajc for about 4 years and that ###### has never said anything good about any atlanta team.he ###### at the losses.he ###### about the way they win.

that's boycott the ajc!!

that's boycott the ajc!!

i am not a bulldog fan, but i was watching the game and seen the celebration, and i liked it..i would say i wish petrino would drop his nuts and do something like that but i know in the nfl, the players will get fined, but boy would i love to see that against the colts or on monday night football..we already the laughin stock of the league, behind miami, and st louis, so lets add fuel to the fire..

i am not a bulldog fan, but i was watching the game and seen the celebration, and i liked it..i would say i wish petrino would drop his nuts and do something like that but i know in the nfl, the players will get fined, but boy would i love to see that against the colts or on monday night football..we already the laughin stock of the league, behind miami, and st louis, so lets add fuel to the fire..

the "hating terrance moore" line extends west well past the mississippi river. he is an idiot, always has been an idiot, and always will be an idiot. however, the fact that he sparks this kind of outrage in you is the very reason that he still has a job. you don't sell papers with boring. you do sell them with contoversy.

yea i was thinking about that.i know i hate the guy...but i keep reading his articles like im hoping to hear something positive.you love to hate the guy!

the "hating terrance moore" line extends west well past the mississippi river. he is an idiot, always has been an idiot, and always will be an idiot. however, the fact that he sparks this kind of outrage in you is the very reason that he still has a job. you don't sell papers with boring. you do sell them with contoversy.

yea i was thinking about that.i know i hate the guy...but i keep reading his articles like im hoping to hear something positive.you love to hate the guy!

if you ever go to the website,when you read a collumn of tm its immediatly followed by a 100 blogs calling him an idiot.

he knows exactly how to work the easily agitated. he has gotten

me a time or two but i ponder what he is saying a little more than

the headline and he usually isn't saying much at all. he is o.k. but

you have to watch him or he will have you writing letters to the editor.

if you ever go to the website,when you read a collumn of tm its immediatly followed by a 100 blogs calling him an idiot.

he knows exactly how to work the easily agitated. he has gotten

me a time or two but i ponder what he is saying a little more than

the headline and he usually isn't saying much at all. he is o.k. but

you have to watch him or he will have you writing letters to the editor.