how bout if we were sec champions!

atlbraves1

oh it's very possible after last night and last week.

we have to win out and hope ut loses one more to another sec opponent

honestly, i see both ut and uga losing one more sec game.

as long as uga beats kentucky and loses to auburn, while sc beats florida...tenn can afford a loss. biggrin.gif

oh it's very possible after last night and last week.

we have to win out and hope ut loses one more to another sec opponent

honestly, i see both ut and uga losing one more sec game.

as long as uga beats kentucky and loses to auburn, while sc beats florida...tenn can afford a loss. biggrin.gif

definitely worth a bump. we needed tn to beat so carolina. tn will definitely lose at least once again w/ vandy and ky waiting in the wings.

if uga can survive the auburn and ky games (which they should both be slightly favored in), they will have a nice shot.

very nice weekend. watching spurrier go down was $.

definitely worth a bump. we needed tn to beat so carolina. tn will definitely lose at least once again w/ vandy and ky waiting in the wings.

if uga can survive the auburn and ky games (which they should both be slightly favored in), they will have a nice shot.

you really think it's more likely that uga will go unscathed against auburn and kentucky than tennessee to go undefeated vs. vandy, kentucky, and arkansas?

interesting.

you really think it's more likely that uga will go unscathed against auburn and kentucky than tennessee to go undefeated vs. vandy, kentucky, and arkansas?

interesting.

would have been a lot easier if south carolina manned up last night at the end. i do think tennessee will lose at least one more, but i wouldn't be surprised at all if they didn't. if georgia can play like they did last night they should win out, but this team has shown the ability to execute 180's.

would have been a lot easier if south carolina manned up last night at the end. i do think tennessee will lose at least one more, but i wouldn't be surprised at all if they didn't. if georgia can play like they did last night they should win out, but this team has shown the ability to execute 180's.

interesting.

i saw the bama game. all my old tn buddies dog tn right now...i think you're in a significant minority thinking they won't go down.

i did say that uga will be slight favorites against auburn and ky. i never said it was in the bank...but i like our odds being favorites against yours being underdogs in at least one if not all the remaining big games for tn.

interesting.

i saw the bama game. all my old tn buddies dog tn right now...i think you're in a significant minority thinking they won't go down.

i did say that uga will be slight favorites against auburn and ky. i never said it was in the bank...but i like our odds being favorites against yours being underdogs in at least one if not all the remaining big games for tn.

i saw the georgia game.

i never said we wouln't go down...i have consistently said i expect us to lose at least one more game...most likely to kentucky...i think we will beat ark. and vandy.

i also expect uga to lose at least one more game.

the kentucky game should be close...but i do think auburn will beat uga.

tennessee is in the driver's seat...and definitely has an easier road than uga, imo.

i saw the georgia game.

i never said we wouln't go down...i have consistently said i expect us to lose at least one more game...most likely to kentucky...i think we will beat ark. and vandy.

i also expect uga to lose at least one more game.

the kentucky game should be close...but i do think auburn will beat uga.

tennessee is in the driver's seat...and definitely has an easier road than uga, imo.

interesting.

i think uga will beat auburn, the tougher game being against kentucky. but i think it is possible ut loses to vandy, kentucky and possibly arkansas. sounds crazy but crazier things have happened this year.

interesting.

i think uga will beat auburn, the tougher game being against kentucky. but i think it is possible ut loses to vandy, kentucky and possibly arkansas. sounds crazy but crazier things have happened this year.

who has uk beat this year?

how bout vandy?

uk just lost by 17 points at home to a team we dominated...yes, they beat lsu, but they are not a very good team.

they are completely 100% reliant on woodson...that's the thing about having a great qb in college on a bad team...they are capable of beating anyone, but on a week to week basis, they simply are not a very good team.

we should beat vandy and arkansas, kentucky should beat us bc of our secondary...hopefully we can get those issues worked out.

who has uk beat this year?

how bout vandy?

uk just lost by 17 points at home to a team we dominated...yes, they beat lsu, but they are not a very good team.

they are completely 100% reliant on woodson...that's the thing about having a great qb in college on a bad team...they are capable of beating anyone, but on a week to week basis, they simply are not a very good team.

we should beat vandy and arkansas, kentucky should beat us bc of our secondary...hopefully we can get those issues worked out.