hey florida fans...

bobert21

sure, tebow's injury changed the offensive gameplan but the fact remains our offense still put up enough points to win. we lost because our defense didn't play well at all...

i thought it was because you just got outplayed. maybe i'm wrong though.

stay classy, gainesville! wink.gif

sure, tebow's injury changed the offensive gameplan but the fact remains our offense still put up enough points to win. we lost because our defense didn't play well at all...

i thought it was because you just got outplayed. maybe i'm wrong though.

stay classy, gainesville! wink.gif

we put some hard hits on that bad shoulder. he's gonna be walking around with an igloo on that thing today.

i haven't seen that excuse from gators, yet. they know tebow didn't give up 42 pts. we took it from them in the form of knowshon, stafford, bailey, mikey and the rest.

if anyone should feel duped it should be us by the ref's. i hardly ever ###### about the ref's because i think it's just excuse making, but in this case we got flagged for the silliest bs i've ever seen. i haven't been that pizzed since the ref's handed gt two consecutive wins during the joe hamilton era. i think that first excessive celebration penalty pizzed them off so bad they were sticking it to us. oh well, we got the "w" so i'll shut up.

go dawgs!!! sic 'em!!! woof woof woof woof woof!!!!

we put some hard hits on that bad shoulder. he's gonna be walking around with an igloo on that thing today.

i haven't seen that excuse from gators, yet. they know tebow didn't give up 42 pts. we took it from them in the form of knowshon, stafford, bailey, mikey and the rest.

if anyone should feel duped it should be us by the ref's. i hardly ever ###### about the ref's because i think it's just excuse making, but in this case we got flagged for the silliest bs i've ever seen. i haven't been that pizzed since the ref's handed gt two consecutive wins during the joe hamilton era. i think that first excessive celebration penalty pizzed them off so bad they were sticking it to us. oh well, we got the "w" so i'll shut up.

go dawgs!!! sic 'em!!! woof woof woof woof woof!!!!

no reasonable fan can deny that having a week off has helped both teams in different years. i hate to see one team come in after a hard fought game the previous week while the other had a week off. i wish there was a way to prevent that so that a team coming off a bye week can only play another team coming off a bye week. maybe they should just have one bye week for all of d-i college football. nah, that would make too much sense and cost money heaven forbid the ncaa sacrifices some money to improve the game.

no reasonable fan can deny that having a week off has helped both teams in different years. i hate to see one team come in after a hard fought game the previous week while the other had a week off. i wish there was a way to prevent that so that a team coming off a bye week can only play another team coming off a bye week. maybe they should just have one bye week for all of d-i college football. nah, that would make too much sense and cost money heaven forbid the ncaa sacrifices some money to improve the game.

i agree 100%. gators love to laugh at us when we bring up the bye's but it has definitely given them an edge in years past.

i agree 100%. gators love to laugh at us when we bring up the bye's but it has definitely given them an edge in years past.

congrats uga fans!! what an awesome performance by the ga defense, stafford, and knowshon moreno (sp.?). that kid is gonna be special -- he played with a lot of heart and soul yesterday.

congrats from an lsu fan!!

we got pressure, but we gave up too many big plays. not exactly convinced it was an awesome performance, but i'll take it.

congrats uga fans!! what an awesome performance by the ga defense, stafford, and knowshon moreno (sp.?). that kid is gonna be special -- he played with a lot of heart and soul yesterday.

congrats from an lsu fan!!

we got pressure, but we gave up too many big plays. not exactly convinced it was an awesome performance, but i'll take it.