tebow???

bobert21

so tim tebow cant beat auburn, lsu, or georgia as a starter and he is considered a heisman candidate? since when did beating kentucky and vandy make you the front runner for a heisman? tebow couldnt hold staffords jock.

just because stafford's team beat tebow's, does not mean tebow can't hold his jock. brandon cox is not better than tebow just because his team won. dawglogic is flawed math.

it would be extremely hard to find someone who wasn't a bulldogs fan that would take stafford over tebow.

tebow is a heisman front runner because he has 1,947 passing yards with 18 td's to only 3 ints and 563 rushing yards with another 12 tds, not because florida beat kentucky or tennessee.

so tim tebow cant beat auburn, lsu, or georgia as a starter and he is considered a heisman candidate? since when did beating kentucky and vandy make you the front runner for a heisman? tebow couldnt hold staffords jock.

just because stafford's team beat tebow's, does not mean tebow can't hold his jock. brandon cox is not better than tebow just because his team won. dawglogic is flawed math.

it would be extremely hard to find someone who wasn't a bulldogs fan that would take stafford over tebow.

tebow is a heisman front runner because he has 1,947 passing yards with 18 td's to only 3 ints and 563 rushing yards with another 12 tds, not because florida beat kentucky or tennessee.

ah yes, tebow! the guy you just love to hate (even though he's "supposed" to be a great kid). i think he's an excellent qb, but there's a cocky arrogance that goes with him that rubs me the wrong way.

"supposed" to be a great kid?

do you travel the world as a missionary and go to 3rd world countries and feed and entertain sick children and small villages who barely have any water or food? are you as active in charities as tim tebow? i'm **** sure not, that's why tebow is a 10x better person than i.

maybe my opinion is a little bias, but if anyone hates tim tebow as a person (because i'd hate him as a football player too if i was the fan of another team) they just don't have a soul.

and he's a quarterback...one of the best in the country...of course he's arrogant unsure.gif

ah yes, tebow! the guy you just love to hate (even though he's "supposed" to be a great kid). i think he's an excellent qb, but there's a cocky arrogance that goes with him that rubs me the wrong way.

"supposed" to be a great kid?

do you travel the world as a missionary and go to 3rd world countries and feed and entertain sick children and small villages who barely have any water or food? are you as active in charities as tim tebow? i'm **** sure not, that's why tebow is a 10x better person than i.

maybe my opinion is a little bias, but if anyone hates tim tebow as a person (because i'd hate him as a football player too if i was the fan of another team) they just don't have a soul.

and he's a quarterback...one of the best in the country...of course he's arrogant unsure.gif

well, this dawg can look past the blue & orange and see the talent. tebow is a great, great player and is without a doubt head and shoulders above stafford right now. i'm not singling out any one little thing they do (for ex. arm strength=stafford; running ability=tebow). tebow is simply better at executing his coach's system than stafford is with his coach's system. wink.gif

well, this dawg can look past the blue & orange and see the talent. tebow is a great, great player and is without a doubt head and shoulders above stafford right now. i'm not singling out any one little thing they do (for ex. arm strength=stafford; running ability=tebow). tebow is simply better at executing his coach's system than stafford is with his coach's system. wink.gif

tebow won't be able to carve the turkey this year because of the bruise on his non-throwing shoulder....

tebow won't be able to hang decorations on the christmas tree because of the bruise on his non-throwing shoulder....

tebow won't be able to light fireworks for new year's because of the bruise on his non-throwing shoulder....

tebow won't be able to paint easter eggs because of the bruise on his non-throwing shoulder....

etc.......etc........

tongue.gifwink.gif

tebow won't be able to carve the turkey this year because of the bruise on his non-throwing shoulder....

tebow won't be able to hang decorations on the christmas tree because of the bruise on his non-throwing shoulder....

tebow won't be able to light fireworks for new year's because of the bruise on his non-throwing shoulder....

tebow won't be able to paint easter eggs because of the bruise on his non-throwing shoulder....

etc.......etc........

tongue.gifwink.gif