ummm.....dawgs win!

givemthebird

it's funny that gators are quick to point out the past 18 years or so in the series when we win, but are just as quick to say "that's ancient history" when you show them the all time record.

if there's anything currently relevant, we're 2-2 with each other, so there you go.

gators are no better than anyone historically. they've brought in two good coaches in spurrier and meyer who will use unorthodox schemes and trickery while most of the rest of the conference stays with old-fashioned "line 'em up let's play", conservative type ball. the dc's will crack the code to meyer's strange offense soon and they won't be anything special. wink.giftongue.gif

it's funny that gators are quick to point out the past 18 years or so in the series when we win, but are just as quick to say "that's ancient history" when you show them the all time record.

if there's anything currently relevant, we're 2-2 with each other, so there you go.

gators are no better than anyone historically. they've brought in two good coaches in spurrier and meyer who will use unorthodox schemes and trickery while most of the rest of the conference stays with old-fashioned "line 'em up let's play", conservative type ball. the dc's will crack the code to meyer's strange offense soon and they won't be anything special. wink.giftongue.gif

big difference in trumping up the last 18 years and then relying on what happened in the 20's and 30's.

i like how you threw in zook's last year. how is that relevant? it isn't. relevant: um is 2-1 vs. mr.

as for if they will "crack the code", i doubt it since it constantly changes... biggrin.gif

big difference in trumping up the last 18 years and then relying on what happened in the 20's and 30's.

i like how you threw in zook's last year. how is that relevant? it isn't. relevant: um is 2-1 vs. mr.

as for if they will "crack the code", i doubt it since it constantly changes... biggrin.gif

awww, come on cappy. biggrin.gif

18 years ago might as well be 100 years ago and you know it. tongue.gif

as for the relevance of the past 4 years, i say it because there are still players on the roster for both teams that played in that game. you can't pick and choose because of who your coach was. laugh.gif

awww, come on cappy. biggrin.gif

18 years ago might as well be 100 years ago and you know it. tongue.gif

as for the relevance of the past 4 years, i say it because there are still players on the roster for both teams that played in that game. you can't pick and choose because of who your coach was. laugh.gif

to a certain extent, i can understand your point, but it's not a very good one. either it's just this year, or we count all of history. arbitrarily cutting off the record keeping before 17 years ago, just so the series looks more lopsided, is stupid.

we won this year, and we lead the alltime series. we are in a current state of uf ownage, this year and alltime.

exactly.. biggrin.gif

to a certain extent, i can understand your point, but it's not a very good one. either it's just this year, or we count all of history. arbitrarily cutting off the record keeping before 17 years ago, just so the series looks more lopsided, is stupid.

we won this year, and we lead the alltime series. we are in a current state of uf ownage, this year and alltime.

exactly.. biggrin.gif