official oregon vs usc

23vickfalcons

looks like dixon has cooled off a bit, 13/20 right now. thats still good, but not the blistering 10/11 he had earlier. hes only been 3/9 since then... blink.gif

his receivers have dropped about 4 passes 1 being a td right in jaison williams hands, dennis put it right in his hands & he dropped it

there running the ball alot now

jonathan stewart is making his heisman case today as well

my p2p probably got the game bro

looks like dixon has cooled off a bit, 13/20 right now. thats still good, but not the blistering 10/11 he had earlier. hes only been 3/9 since then... blink.gif

his receivers have dropped about 4 passes 1 being a td right in jaison williams hands, dennis put it right in his hands & he dropped it

that sucks. i cant watch the game because i dont have the channel, so i cant look at anything but the stats. thats unfortunate about the td also, but it explains him cooling off a bit from the 10/11 pace.

that sucks. i cant watch the game because i dont have the channel, so i cant look at anything but the stats. thats unfortunate about the td also, but it explains him cooling off a bit from the 10/11 pace.