october 25, 2007 - who will win the heisman?

Same Ol Falcons

there will be 4 people invited to the heisman ceremony:

mike hart, andre woodson, tim tebow, and dennis dixon.

i think tebow will take it if florida wins out and he continues to be a terminator, but if oregon does the same, there will be a pretty good case for dixon.

matt ryan and colt could be invited. i am not sure if mike hart will due to his injury. we know it's all about numbers, but also hype. tonight's game was a nationally televised game and people say the comeback matt started and finished. if hawaii stays undefeated then colt will be there.

there will be 4 people invited to the heisman ceremony:

mike hart, andre woodson, tim tebow, and dennis dixon.

i think tebow will take it if florida wins out and he continues to be a terminator, but if oregon does the same, there will be a pretty good case for dixon.

matt ryan and colt could be invited. i am not sure if mike hart will due to his injury. we know it's all about numbers, but also hype. tonight's game was a nationally televised game and people say the comeback matt started and finished. if hawaii stays undefeated then colt will be there.

i chose woodson because i think his team will end up with a really good record. mcfadden won't get it because of his teams record, i think. same thing with brohm. and i really think that tebow should be at the top of the list but i think the voters would not want to vote for a soph. either woodson or ryan get the trophy imo.

i chose woodson because i think his team will end up with a really good record. mcfadden won't get it because of his teams record, i think. same thing with brohm. and i really think that tebow should be at the top of the list but i think the voters would not want to vote for a soph. either woodson or ryan get the trophy imo.

it's a two horse race between tebow and woodson with dixon having an outside chance. dixon has to have a big game vs. usc to stay in the race.

tebow has the advantage in total yards, woodson has the advantage in total td's.

tebow won the head to head game, woodson had more total yards, they were equal in total td's.

woodson had the better game vs. the only common opponent they've had to this point, lsu.

it's a two horse race between tebow and woodson with dixon having an outside chance. dixon has to have a big game vs. usc to stay in the race.

tebow has the advantage in total yards, woodson has the advantage in total td's.

tebow won the head to head game, woodson had more total yards, they were equal in total td's.

woodson had the better game vs. the only common opponent they've had to this point, lsu.