fans check out your uf/uga rivalry knowledge..

SacFalcFan

i scored a 20 but that's not a suprise since i'm a carolina fan. i'm suprised i didn't get the buck belue to lindsey scott question right though. i remember the day that happened and was amazed. i remember hearing the radio commentary by munson which was great as well.

i scored a 20 but that's not a suprise since i'm a carolina fan. i'm suprised i didn't get the buck belue to lindsey scott question right though. i remember the day that happened and was amazed. i remember hearing the radio commentary by munson which was great as well.

i loved the biggest victory in the series is by far uga.. smile.gif

i loved the biggest victory in the series is by far uga.. smile.gif

starts off with a very incorrect question. the u of f didn't "move" to gainesville in 1906 it was created in 1906.... rolleyes.gif

outside of that horrible question, i missed 3 more and they were about uga. (like i give a hoot how many, or in this case how few, records lindsey scott holds or what coach has the longest winning streak against florida!!)

what matters is on the gator side of the house i was poifect! wink.gif

starts off with a very incorrect question. the u of f didn't "move" to gainesville in 1906 it was created in 1906.... rolleyes.gif

outside of that horrible question, i missed 3 more and they were about uga. (like i give a hoot how many, or in this case how few, records lindsey scott holds or what coach has the longest winning streak against florida!!)

what matters is on the gator side of the house i was poifect! wink.gif