uga's bye week workout photos!

jgator21

i think you were being the smartass. you act like i dont know what college kids do. i was once in college and believe me i know we did alot of drinking and tried to have sex with as many girls as we could. it comes with the territory.

i know, i was in college too.

i was making an observation about the photos, i wasn't being a smartazz..

oh, and play caleb! tongue.gif

i think you were being the smartass. you act like i dont know what college kids do. i was once in college and believe me i know we did alot of drinking and tried to have sex with as many girls as we could. it comes with the territory.

i know, i was in college too.

i was making an observation about the photos, i wasn't being a smartazz..

oh, and play caleb! tongue.gif

guys i hope you know i was just posting these joking around. i would really be more worried if these kids didn't have some fun in college. lets just find knowshon some better looking girls to hang out with. your a star kid, there a lot better talnet in athens than that!!!!

guys i hope you know i was just posting these joking around. i would really be more worried if these kids didn't have some fun in college. lets just find knowshon some better looking girls to hang out with. your a star kid, there a lot better talnet in athens than that!!!!

s.kank banging is a rite of passage in college.

s.kank banging is a rite of passage in college.