new bcs

23vickfalcons

i don't understand how hawaii is not a power-house every year.

they need to fire their recruiting staff.

how hard could be to recruit, be an 18+yr old in hawaii

it should practically sell itself laugh.gif

also, you get to win most every game by 35 points.

and yet, they don't recruit as well as schools like nebraska, kansas, iowa, or oklahoma - the least exciting states ever.

strange.

also, you get to win most every game by 35 points.

and yet, they don't recruit as well as schools like nebraska, kansas, iowa, or oklahoma - the least exciting states ever.

strange.

besides the oline and dline prospects, the talent here in hawaii isn't up to par with the majority of states. i've watched many high school football games here and almost every year only a handful of teams have a decent passing game. it's always running, running and running.

besides the oline and dline prospects, the talent here in hawaii isn't up to par with the majority of states. i've watched many high school football games here and almost every year only a handful of teams have a decent passing game. it's always running, running and running.

must be nice to live out there man

and i think la weather is nice

must be nice to live out there man

and i think la weather is nice

ummm, any recruiter that doesn't have the skills to sell some kid in idaho on going to hawaii for a few years is a waste of space.

ummm, any recruiter that doesn't have the skills to sell some kid in idaho on going to hawaii for a few years is a waste of space.

how often is hawaii on primetime espn/abc/cbs matchups compared to those teams?

while that is a fair point, you don't think perhaps the fact that the kid would be in hawaii for a few years couldn't at least get the kids attention?

/live in nebraska and see some tv time in between staring at corn fields or hang out on a beach in constant 85 degree weather.

how often is hawaii on primetime espn/abc/cbs matchups compared to those teams?

while that is a fair point, you don't think perhaps the fact that the kid would be in hawaii for a few years couldn't at least get the kids attention?

/live in nebraska and see some tv time in between staring at corn fields or hang out on a beach in constant 85 degree weather.