new polls are out.. south florida dropped bigtime and so did south carolina..

SacFalcFan

dang i was almost 100% right in my poll last night

no way should oklahoma be ranked ahead of ore

no way no how

i would have been tempted to jump lsu by bc

fortunately, the bc mystery might be cleared up a little this coming weekend... they'll have a common opponent with lsu in virginia tech, who lsu killed. the eagles will need to be similarly impressive to retain their spot.

but who knows? they also play fsu, miami, and clemson - which isn't quite the gauntlet it once was, but they could definitely lose one.

dang i was almost 100% right in my poll last night

no way should oklahoma be ranked ahead of ore

no way no how

i would have been tempted to jump lsu by bc

fortunately, the bc mystery might be cleared up a little this coming weekend... they'll have a common opponent with lsu in virginia tech, who lsu killed. the eagles will need to be similarly impressive to retain their spot.

but who knows? they also play fsu, miami, and clemson - which isn't quite the gauntlet it once was, but they could definitely lose one.

well then, who should be ranked 19? alabama? penn state? do you realize that those teams have lost games, too?

this is probably one of the more accurate ranks we've held this year. i had a feeling we didn't belong in the top 10, back in september, but we're definitely in the top 25 - like how be beat bama in tuscaloosa.

well then, who should be ranked 19? alabama? penn state? do you realize that those teams have lost games, too?

this is probably one of the more accurate ranks we've held this year. i had a feeling we didn't belong in the top 10, back in september, but we're definitely in the top 25 - like how be beat bama in tuscaloosa.

what he said..

what he said..