vandy's bowl chances..

SacFalcFan

they can beat miami and wake...

and ****, maybe they'll get one of the sec teams, too. you never know how tennessee's going to play, maybe they'll get caught slouching, like two years ago. vandy always gets somebody...

i think vandy will get their one win against an sec foe.. don't count out vandy against uf next week.. are they a better team, of course not.. however look at kentucky who lost to miss state and lot of that was due to having back to back very tough games against lsu and uf. by the way i am not calling a vandy over uf upset, but it's sometimes a trap game..

and ****, maybe they'll get one of the sec teams, too. you never know how tennessee's going to play, maybe they'll get caught slouching, like two years ago. vandy always gets somebody...

i think vandy will get their one win against an sec foe.. don't count out vandy against uf next week.. are they a better team, of course not.. however look at kentucky who lost to miss state and lot of that was due to having back to back very tough games against lsu and uf. by the way i am not calling a vandy over uf upset, but it's sometimes a trap game..

i attended the ut/vandy game in 05. i don't think that ut will allow that to happen again, unless they come out completely flat. the players that are still around from that team remember the pain and embarassment from that loss. i am definitely concerned about that game, like i am all the others, but i expect a win.

i do think that vandy will beat kentucky or wake forrest and will put up a good fight against ut and florida. hopefully vanderbilt does not go to the music city bowl though since it's in nashville.

i attended the ut/vandy game in 05. i don't think that ut will allow that to happen again, unless they come out completely flat. the players that are still around from that team remember the pain and embarassment from that loss. i am definitely concerned about that game, like i am all the others, but i expect a win.

i do think that vandy will beat kentucky or wake forrest and will put up a good fight against ut and florida. hopefully vanderbilt does not go to the music city bowl though since it's in nashville.

good points. remember in 05 when vandy took florida to overtime? vanderbilt scored late, but the officials called excessive celebration after the td and vandy kicked an extra point to tie, rather that go for two. the excessive celebration call was very questionable

good points. remember in 05 when vandy took florida to overtime? vanderbilt scored late, but the officials called excessive celebration after the td and vandy kicked an extra point to tie, rather that go for two. the excessive celebration call was very questionable