best day ever!!!!

ibis

most importantly today i found out my wife and i are having a girl. next miami beats fsu and gsu beats app st.

congrats on the 1st part and bah humbug n the 2nd. smile.gif i swear, all 3 games we've lost this year, i've worn the same fsu t-shirt. and tonight, i left shortly after the start of the 4th and changed into my fsu t-shirt...i'm gonna have to burn this thing.

most importantly today i found out my wife and i are having a girl. next miami beats fsu and gsu beats app st.

congrats on the 1st part and bah humbug n the 2nd. smile.gif i swear, all 3 games we've lost this year, i've worn the same fsu t-shirt. and tonight, i left shortly after the start of the 4th and changed into my fsu t-shirt...i'm gonna have to burn this thing.

um...explain how having a daughter is a good thing for a daddy? dresses, tea parties, dolls, boys, boys, boys, boys, boys, dating boys, having to recover from first heart attack when she's late coming back from her first date...her first serious relationship to a guy that, deep down inside, you believe to be a freakin' idiot...her leaving for college...then her coming back with her college boyfriend, "crawl", a mysterious engagement to this half wit, the eventual marriage to a guy that you just know is a mistake because nobody is ever going to be good enough for your little girl...pregnacy, grandkids, more grandkids...and last, your funeral...

i'm just having a hard time seeing the joy in all of that.... blink.gif

laugh.gif congrats bra'...may your life continue be filled with the great news and joy.... smile.gifwink.gif

um...explain how having a daughter is a good thing for a daddy? dresses, tea parties, dolls, boys, boys, boys, boys, boys, dating boys, having to recover from first heart attack when she's late coming back from her first date...her first serious relationship to a guy that, deep down inside, you believe to be a freakin' idiot...her leaving for college...then her coming back with her college boyfriend, "crawl", a mysterious engagement to this half wit, the eventual marriage to a guy that you just know is a mistake because nobody is ever going to be good enough for your little girl...pregnacy, grandkids, more grandkids...and last, your funeral...

i'm just having a hard time seeing the joy in all of that.... blink.gif

laugh.gif congrats bra'...may your life continue be filled with the great news and joy.... smile.gifwink.gif

just a note man, i don't think it's the shirt.. tongue.gifbiggrin.gif

just a note man, i don't think it's the shirt.. tongue.gifbiggrin.gif