georgia southern is better than michigan!!!!!

gritzblitz56

this is huge for the program after the crap vangorder put us through. good to see we are getting back to form. still think it is odd not to see us running the flexbone though.

gsu class 0f 98

i'm sure that erk was doing summersaults in his grave over what van gorder did to the program last season... blink.gif

this is huge for the program after the crap vangorder put us through. good to see we are getting back to form. still think it is odd not to see us running the flexbone though.

gsu class 0f 98

i'm sure that erk was doing summersaults in his grave over what van gorder did to the program last season... blink.gif

gsu class 0f 98

i think we officially exorcised the van goober demons yesterday. thank you falcons for taking him off of our hands and allowing us to find the right man for the job.

i'm also class of 98.

gsu class 0f 98

i think we officially exorcised the van goober demons yesterday. thank you falcons for taking him off of our hands and allowing us to find the right man for the job.

i'm also class of 98.