brohm combines for 817 yards, 7 td's and 0 int's the previous 2 weeks and nobody says a word.

halsey

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

louisville plays a bunch of powder puff teams that inflate their stats.

so did southern miss(favre) miami of ohio(roethlisberger), alcorn state(mcnair), east carolina(garrard), eastern illinois(romo, san jose state(garcia), etc

sorry to totally obliterate that point, but you gotta come up with something better than that.

louisville plays a bunch of powder puff teams that inflate their stats.

so did southern miss(favre) miami of ohio(roethlisberger), alcorn state(mcnair), east carolina(garrard), eastern illinois(romo, san jose state(garcia), etc

sorry to totally obliterate that point, but you gotta come up with something better than that.

i agree..i think brohm can be a good qb in the nfl but he reminds me alot of another qb i would like us to sign in free agency and build a team around him ..his name is billy volek..kid has a huge arm and has all the tools..surround him with some oline help a play maker at wr

and a power running game with sprinkle in norwood and we will be alright..

if we draft brohm this franchise wont sniff the playoffs for the next 3 years

dude volek is 31 years old and you're talking about building a team around him? laugh.gif he has never been the starting qb of any team, and he only has 26 career starts. i'm not saying he isnt any good, but we're not gonna sign a 32 (next year) year old to start building a team around. whats happened to you man?

i take that back, he's only played in a total of 26 games. not sure how mnay he has started.

i agree..i think brohm can be a good qb in the nfl but he reminds me alot of another qb i would like us to sign in free agency and build a team around him ..his name is billy volek..kid has a huge arm and has all the tools..surround him with some oline help a play maker at wr

dude volek is 31 years old and you're talking about building a team around him? laugh.gif he has never been the starting qb of any team, and he only has 26 career starts. i'm not saying he isnt any good, but we're not gonna sign a 32 (next year) year old to start building a team around. whats happened to you man?

i take that back, he's only played in a total of 26 games. not sure how mnay he has started.

show me an example where a college qb comes to the nfl and plays good for his college coach. it doesn't work. besides brohm stats are inflated by the fact he throws like 50 times per game.

show me an example where a college qb comes to the nfl and plays good for his college coach. it doesn't work. besides brohm stats are inflated by the fact he throws like 50 times per game.

mcnabb is the answer.

mcnabb is the answer.

i guess it didn't fit the agenda of people who don't like brohm when he threw for 817 yards, 7 td's and no int's the last 2 weeks. he throws a couple of picks in bad weather this week and look out: he's all over the boards!

there are some agendas that cause this.

tongue.gif there are some people that really think we don't need to draft a qb, so they are critical of all qbs.

tongue.gif some have their heart set on another qb (either in the 1st or later), so they think by tearing down brohm they are building up their own qb.

tongue.gif some have their heart set on another player,so (see above).

tongue.gif lasty, there are a few that don't want to replace mike and move on.

none of these people have in their heart what is best for the falcons, because what is best for the falcons is to analyze every option without bias and determine what would be the best.

i guess it didn't fit the agenda of people who don't like brohm when he threw for 817 yards, 7 td's and no int's the last 2 weeks. he throws a couple of picks in bad weather this week and look out: he's all over the boards!

tongue.gif there are some people that really think we don't need to draft a qb, so they are critical of all qbs.

tongue.gif some have their heart set on another qb (either in the 1st or later), so they think by tearing down brohm they are building up their own qb.

none of these people have in their heart what is best for the falcons, because what is best for the falcons is to analyze every option without bias and determine what would be the best.

you are exactly right.

you are exactly right.

hjow many college qb's have ever even had the chance to play for thier college coach? brohm has been considered a good pro prospect for a long time before petrino ever became an nfl coach. you're just reaching for a point.

brohm has only thrown 50 or more time in 2 of 8 games this season. in fact, he's thrown fewer than 40 times in 4 of 8 games. http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/player/profile?playerid=164609

keep bringing up false info, folks, it just proves you aren't objective.

hjow many college qb's have ever even had the chance to play for thier college coach? brohm has been considered a good pro prospect for a long time before petrino ever became an nfl coach. you're just reaching for a point.

brohm has only thrown 50 or more time in 2 of 8 games this season. in fact, he's thrown fewer than 40 times in 4 of 8 games. http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/player/profile?playerid=164609

keep bringing up false info, folks, it just proves you aren't objective.

mcnabb is the answer.

mcnabb hasnt stayed healthy for a full year in the last how many seasons?ive noticed a trend in who you want for qb.you should want a qb based on skill not ethnicicity.

with that being said...

if mcnabb stayed healthy i would love to have him!

mcnabb is the answer.

mcnabb hasnt stayed healthy for a full year in the last how many seasons?ive noticed a trend in who you want for qb.you should want a qb based on skill not ethnicicity.

with that being said...

if mcnabb stayed healthy i would love to have him!

you know, guarantee me that any of these guys will be good or great in the nfl.

you can't and neither can anyone else. there has always been a debate as to whether a team should draft for need or for best player available and the falcons have made a great number of mistakes over the years. this past year was the best, top to bottom, that they have ever done and i have faith that they can do it again next year.

this is not a quick fix team here. we have many holes to fill and i believe that our front office and scouts will pick the best player available and will go out in fa and try to bring in guys that will help us.

if they draft brohm, then that is the best guy or if they draft long or mcfadden or whoever its the best guy for us. i believe in this team and i know that i have to have patience. you all should know that too. i mean, after all, we are falcons fans.

you can't and neither can anyone else. there has always been a debate as to whether a team should draft for need or for best player available and the falcons have made a great number of mistakes over the years. this past year was the best, top to bottom, that they have ever done and i have faith that they can do it again next year.

this is not a quick fix team here. we have many holes to fill and i believe that our front office and scouts will pick the best player available and will go out in fa and try to bring in guys that will help us.

if they draft brohm, then that is the best guy or if they draft long or mcfadden or whoever its the best guy for us. i believe in this team and i know that i have to have patience. you all should know that too. i mean, after all, we are falcons fans.

i think miami is going to snatch brohm in february

i think miami is going to snatch brohm in february