how good to you think matt grothe will be??

birdofprey7

i'm just wondering how good do you think he will become?? he is only a sophmore, he's already good, just how much more will he become??

he can run...and his passing ability is improving, but i don't know if he's ever going to get to the point where he's a prolific passing qb. he's tough...and that helps...but his game will probably never be balanced... smile.gif

i'm just wondering how good do you think he will become?? he is only a sophmore, he's already good, just how much more will he become??

he can run...and his passing ability is improving, but i don't know if he's ever going to get to the point where he's a prolific passing qb. he's tough...and that helps...but his game will probably never be balanced... smile.gif

he made some nice throws last night. he is only a sophmore, so we should see him improve alot by senior yr!!!

he made some nice throws last night. he is only a sophmore, so we should see him improve alot by senior yr!!!