what should they re-name the cocktail party?

Headshot

i say keep it the world's largest outdoor cocktail party. and tell them to stop being pansies. its just a freakin name. man u can say the b word on tv, but talk about cocktail and college football and its a no-no.

for the record i completely agree and will always refer to this game as the cocktail party.

i just wanted to see if anyone had anything creative smile.gif

i say keep it the world's largest outdoor cocktail party. and tell them to stop being pansies. its just a freakin name. man u can say the b word on tv, but talk about cocktail and college football and its a no-no.

for the record i completely agree and will always refer to this game as the cocktail party.

i just wanted to see if anyone had anything creative smile.gif

how about "the world's best one sided game site negotiation ever"? yeah, it's not a florida home game....suuuuuuure.

or how about we name it

"the game where the stadium is split 50/50 every year so it's as much of a home game for one team as it is for the other and alltel is the biggest stadium between athens and gainesville just like the red river shootout which has been played in dallas since 1912 but is considered a "neutral site" because the cotton bowl is the biggest stadium between austin and norman and you don't hear oklahoma fans complaining about it because when they play texas they actually stand a chance every year and haven't dropped 15 of the last 17 games"

it's a little long i know but at least it's true, that's gotta count for something. or to save ink for the t-shirts we could shorten it to

"the game georgia fans didn't complain about before they started losing their azz every year"

how about "the world's best one sided game site negotiation ever"? yeah, it's not a florida home game....suuuuuuure.

or how about we name it

"the game where the stadium is split 50/50 every year so it's as much of a home game for one team as it is for the other and alltel is the biggest stadium between athens and gainesville just like the red river shootout which has been played in dallas since 1912 but is considered a "neutral site" because the cotton bowl is the biggest stadium between austin and norman and you don't hear oklahoma fans complaining about it because when they play texas they actually stand a chance every year and haven't dropped 15 of the last 17 games"

it's a little long i know but at least it's true, that's gotta count for something. or to save ink for the t-shirts we could shorten it to

"the game georgia fans didn't complain about before they started losing their azz every year"

or how about we name it

nope...bulldog obediance school is still better... laugh.gif

or how about we name it

nope...bulldog obediance school is still better... laugh.gif