uga ranked #1 recruiting class with new rankings out..

SacFalcFan

new recruiting rankings?

it's great to see guys like marcus dowtin & xavier avery get their additional star (4 stars each), richard samuel get his 5th star (much deserved), and walsh get his 3rd star. on the field in their senior seasons this uga class is doing great this fall. the sec is doing great. 6 in the top 25 with ut just outside at #26 (primarily due to not having more commits) and ole miss is #27.. looks like fsu and miami are doing great with top 10 classes so far.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wrong! that is not a fact whatsoever. it helps but i can give you tons of examples to prove that untrue. im sure sac and others that follow recruiting can back me on that one as well.

even lou holtz had a couple of well regarded classes and we still floundered inhis later years. some coaches can have a great recruiting class and basically coach them down....... ahem, fulmer biggrin.gif and some can take a lower ranked calss and coach them up to a higher level. given the choice between a great recruiting coach with average coaching ability and an average recruiting coach with great coaching ability i would choose the latter.

wrong! that is not a fact whatsoever. it helps but i can give you tons of examples to prove that untrue. im sure sac and others that follow recruiting can back me on that one as well.

even lou holtz had a couple of well regarded classes and we still floundered inhis later years. some coaches can have a great recruiting class and basically coach them down....... ahem, fulmer biggrin.gif and some can take a lower ranked calss and coach them up to a higher level. given the choice between a great recruiting coach with average coaching ability and an average recruiting coach with great coaching ability i would choose the latter.

seeing sc fans taking shots at fulmer is hilarious to me.

seeing sc fans taking shots at fulmer is hilarious to me.

great news. hopefully, we can hold onto the #1 spot, but pete carroll and bobby bowden always finish very strong. i wouldn't be surprised if a handful of notre dame verbals jump ship by the end of the season.

in the end i don't believe uga keeps the #1 spot.. we will however imo be a top 5 class this year.

great news. hopefully, we can hold onto the #1 spot, but pete carroll and bobby bowden always finish very strong. i wouldn't be surprised if a handful of notre dame verbals jump ship by the end of the season.

in the end i don't believe uga keeps the #1 spot.. we will however imo be a top 5 class this year.