herbstreit aggravates the hell out of me

Same Ol Falcons

he says that if south florida runs the table that they don't deserve to be in the natty champ game - he says a 1 loss oklahoma deserves it because of strength of schedule blink.gif - who the **** does oklahoma play, i love texas but they are down this year, so who else do they play

then he say no need for a 8 team playoff because it would diminish the regular season - bs - it is common sense that no 2 loss team and most one loss teams wouldn't make it in the top 8 -

this guy contradicts himself - if you believe in the bcs you have to believe in south florida playing for the glass football if they go undefeated - isn't that why it was set up?

if south florida goes undefeated, they deserve to be in the national title game as much as anyone else. they will have beaten auburn, west virgina, and rutgers. oklahoma is playing in an awful conference. they certainly don't have a tougher schedule.

rutgers is overrated this year, auburn is in a down year but wv was for real and they outplayed wv. usf>oklahoma

if south florida goes undefeated, they deserve to be in the national title game as much as anyone else. they will have beaten auburn, west virgina, and rutgers. oklahoma is playing in an awful conference. they certainly don't have a tougher schedule.

rutgers is overrated this year, auburn is in a down year but wv was for real and they outplayed wv. usf>oklahoma

also even though their d is horrendous, they have to be able to outscore louisville also - then they can't over look cinci and finish up at pitt

oklahoma played texas, all they have left is texas tech and a rivalry game with oklahoma state - that's it

also even though their d is horrendous, they have to be able to outscore louisville also - then they can't over look cinci and finish up at pitt

oklahoma played texas, all they have left is texas tech and a rivalry game with oklahoma state - that's it

he says that if south florida runs the table that they don't deserve to be in the natty champ game - he says a 1 loss oklahoma deserves it because of strength of schedule blink.gif - who the **** does oklahoma play, i love texas but they are down this year, so who else do they play

then he say no need for a 8 team playoff because it would diminish the regular season - bs - it is common sense that no 2 loss team and most one loss teams wouldn't make it in the top 8 -

this guy contradicts himself - if you believe in the bcs you have to believe in south florida playing for the glass football if they go undefeated - isn't that why it was set up?

i would personally be in favor of a 4 team playoff.

or a 6 team playoff where the top 2 teams get a bye.

i would personally be in favor of a 4 team playoff.

or a 6 team playoff where the top 2 teams get a bye.

exactly my point, strength of schedule is definately way harder for usf.

exactly my point, strength of schedule is definately way harder for usf.

i have a problem with his teeth. those thing are white as heck. my dad always told me to never trust a guy whose teeth are whiter than paper

i have a problem with his teeth. those thing are white as heck. my dad always told me to never trust a guy whose teeth are whiter than paper

herbstreit has always been a fool. he doesn't care about strength of schedule, he cares about strength of name. names aside, usf deserves the #1 spot right now off of how they've played. an ohio state team that plays nobody all year, outside of a shot themselves in the foot early michigan and a streaky inconsistant illinois.

1. usf

2. bc

3. ohio state

/oklahoma isn't even the best 1 loss team. lsu, both usc's, wvu > oklahoma.

herbstreit has always been a fool. he doesn't care about strength of schedule, he cares about strength of name. names aside, usf deserves the #1 spot right now off of how they've played. an ohio state team that plays nobody all year, outside of a shot themselves in the foot early michigan and a streaky inconsistant illinois.

1. usf

2. bc

3. ohio state

/oklahoma isn't even the best 1 loss team. lsu, both usc's, wvu > oklahoma.