uga fans.. this is hilarious.. about ben jones, committed center..

SacFalcFan

top 5 center in the nation..

this from a recruiting insider, but i thought i would share it:

i was talking to ben a few minutes ago and he told me a funny story about his game friday night...

it goes back to him playing hard and full of intensity.

ben said he had never heard of this before and i have not either, but after he whipped the defensive end on a blocking assignment, the referee went over to jones' coach and ask him to remove ben from the game for playing too rough.

jones exact words about this to me were...

"the ref said i was hitting too hard - he went over to told my coach that i did not do anything wrong, but he advised him to remove me because i was playing too rough."

"he did not throw me out, but my coach sat me out because it was early in the 4th quarter and we won 42-6. i just pulled and hit the defensive end - i hit him pretty hard, but it was nothing illegal."

"the referee just said i was playing too rough and i have never heard anything like that."

like i said the first day i saw jones at the uga camp - he will make any ol better he is a part of because of his attitude and intensity. you guys have to like that he will be wearing red and black and playing in athens.

i was talking to ben a few minutes ago and he told me a funny story about his game friday night...

ben said he had never heard of this before and i have not either, but after he whipped the defensive end on a blocking assignment, the referee went over to jones' coach and ask him to remove ben from the game for playing too rough.

"the ref said i was hitting too hard - he went over to told my coach that i did not do anything wrong, but he advised him to remove me because i was playing too rough."

"he did not throw me out, but my coach sat me out because it was early in the 4th quarter and we won 42-6. i just pulled and hit the defensive end - i hit him pretty hard, but it was nothing illegal."

"the referee just said i was playing too rough and i have never heard anything like that."

like i said the first day i saw jones at the uga camp - he will make any ol better he is a part of because of his attitude and intensity. you guys have to like that he will be wearing red and black and playing in athens.

awesome. smile.gif

awesome. smile.gif