help needed!

yuckfan

so i'm driving up to attend the game this sunday. after the bucs go up 31-3 by half time and before they cruise to a blow out by the third quarter. i will be exiting the stadium and looking for something fun to do before going home, if i can find anything in that boring town... anyone know if vick is hosting any fights? anything going on? help please...

so i'm driving up to attend the game this sunday. after the bucs go up 31-3 by half time and before they cruise to a blow out by the third quarter. i will be exiting the stadium and looking for something fun to do before going home, if i can find anything in that boring town... anyone know if vick is hosting any fights? anything going on? help please...

tell you what, ride down hollowell road to this apartment community called bowen homes. vick is right in there. he and alot of other good natured atlantans are waiting for you. wink.gif

this kind of thing is a lot funnier coming from someone that is actually intelligent enough to operate a message board. nice quad post dip######.

ha ha laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif lmao....i will also be cruising up to watch the game from st. pete. maybe we can get together and see whats going on in underghetto atlanta.

you can probably stop by the pink pony and say hello to your mom and sister!! rolleyes.gif

nope stay home.

go away!!!!!!!

do me a favor, drink all the alcohol you can hold, where your favorite bucs attire and make a quick left leaving the ga dome and find techwood homes, get out your car and ask for directions once you get there.

luckily for you and the other visiting buc fans, atlanta has a thriving gay community. i am sure you can find just what suits ya.

normally, i would trash this thread for the spam it is, but since you are willing to expose your deficiencies by posting this thread 7 separate times, that makes you open game for us. enjoy your week here.

i heard about this place that's supposed to be some sort of buc's fan gathering. not sure where it is but i'm sure you can mapquest it. it's called swinging richards or something like that. tons of bucs fans, you'll feel right at home. enjoy.

that's correct, it's the unofficial home for bucs fans. you'll probably feel more comfortable there than anywhere else.

wink.gif

yeah... you should check out the coronet club... sounds like your kind of place.

you can probably stop by the pink pony and say hello to your mom and sister!! rolleyes.gif

although i appreciate the help provided thus far, some comments were out of line. please don't let me be your scapegoat for your franchise's failures, you know, the dog killer, the college head coach, the overweight tight end, the cry baby db, the career back up qbs, etc.. however, i'd like to thank the falcons dearly for accepting mckay to run your front office, thank you, he would've destroyed what's already a weak buc's front office.

although i appreciate the help provided thus far, some comments were out of line. please don't let me be your scapegoat for your franchise's failures, you know, the dog killer, the college head coach, the overweight tight end, the cry baby db, the career back up qbs, etc.. however, i'd like to thank the falcons dearly for accepting mckay to run your front office, thank you, he would've destroyed what's already a weak buc's front office.

1) college head coaach? after chuckie is fired from the yucs he wont even be able to get a job in college much less the pro's (just last year yall were calling for his head)

2) overweight tight end? i would rather have an "overwight" tight end then a wanna be gay quarterback

3) cry baby de? dont even know what you are talkin bout (steve smith plays for carolina wink.gif )

4) carreer back up? are you talking about garcia or harrington?

go buck yourself