section 237 or 236

for the white trash blimp that felt the need to shake her butt in fron of the guys in front of us, please do not wear spaghetti straps to hold up your breasts and stomach. it was disgusting and then the night went downhill from there. do yourself a favor and get some clothes on. even the guys up in the next level were groaning! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

• 2 weeks later...
cut back on aways but i've attended every home game except this past 10/15 when i had to be in jersey. first day on new job, couldn't ask them to let me start a day later so i could to a football game! tongue.gif

twll gwh to stop talking ish about me wink.gif and that wilmart will be open sunday! biggrin.gif

gwh loves you!!! we have tried to talk him out of it but he is standing firm... tongue.gif

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
1980falconfan (10/16/2007)
for the white trash blimp that felt the need to shake her butt in fron of the guys in front of us, please do not wear spaghetti straps to hold up your breasts and stomach. it was disgusting and then the night went downhill from there. do yourself a favor and get some clothes on. even the guys up in the next level were groaning! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

I must say that things have changed in ATlanta. The last time me and my Dad were at a Game was at Fulton-CO Stadium in 1989. The fans seemed real layed back. At a game vs. Carolina last season we sat behind some fans dirty dancing off and on during the game. I must say things have changed in Atlanta!