3 falcons/colts tickets

wdanis

had planned to attend w/the family but the wife is lobbying hard to watch this one on tv instead.

these are great seats: 3 together, 8th row, corner mezzanine (section 240)

am looking to get face value ($79 each). otherwise, i'll drag the wife & kid to the game whether they like it or not ;-)

prefer paypal (i will have the falcons ticket office e-mail the tickets and i'll pick-up the fees).

pm me if interested.

wd

had planned to attend w/the family but the wife is lobbying hard to watch this one on tv instead.

these are great seats: 3 together, 8th row, corner mezzanine (section 240)

am looking to get face value ($79 each). otherwise, i'll drag the wife & kid to the game whether they like it or not ;-)

prefer paypal (i will have the falcons ticket office e-mail the tickets and i'll pick-up the fees).

pm me if interested.

wd

*bump*

thought i was doing him a favor blink.gif

first of all, there are 3 tickets, not a pair.

second, as indicated in my post, i'd just as soon go to the game if i can't get face value (or reasonably close to it).

guess i'll see you at the game (seems from your profile pic that you're kind of hard to miss)

wink.gif

first of all, there are 3 tickets, not a pair.

second, as indicated in my post, i'd just as soon go to the game if i can't get face value (or reasonably close to it).

guess i'll see you at the game (seems from your profile pic that you're kind of hard to miss)

wink.gif

lol yea i am kinda large laugh.gif i cant go if u donr sell mr your tickets ill give u 100 then for 3