falcons vs colt

Nysundae

laugh.gif you have become picky haven't you? i had someone back out on me so i have an extra single. 132, row 19.

laugh.gif yeah, i know... laugh.gif that's where i sat last time, right??? for the giants game??? i didn't like that seat; i was too far back, and i felt crowded as ****!!! i'll let you know by wednesday.... smile.gif i have a couple people trying to get me tix; one is for a box suite (which is good but i don't want to sit that far back!!!!) laugh.gif then the other is for where i sat yesterday; sec 116, row 1...

hey nysundae, you can probably go to vegas, and get a much better return on your money! i have to say you're really a true fan..or got more money than you know what to do with!!!....jus kiddin. wink.gif

j, i wonder about that too..but i promised myself that when i moved here i would go to all the games. i have fun no matter what, because my friends tailgate and to me that's the best experience, ever!!!!!!! i'm usually drunk by the time i get inside the dome laugh.giflaugh.gif

i have one, but i need to check with shay first and make sure she does not want to buy it back. i came down with flu or something and don't think i am going to feel like going.

hubby is going still so you can get ticket from him. not sure exactly where ticked is, but i think it is around row 3.

let me know if your interested, and i will find the ticket and check with shay.

will sell for $50 (below face)!

oh. leslie, i am going to miss you. this is the last game i am going to this year and i was looking forward to sitting with you. i hope you get to feeling better!

nysundae has sat with me before, so she knows what she'd be getting.

i know i was really looking forward to it too! but as you can see i was up at 3:00 this morning cause i can't breathe when i lay down!

i know you can yell enough for the both of us!!

have a happy thanksgiving!

i know i was really looking forward to it too! but as you can see i was up at 3:00 this morning cause i can't breathe when i lay down!

i know you can yell enough for the both of us!!

have a happy thanksgiving!

les, my friends came through for me...i'll be sitting in sec 116, row 1...thanks anyway! i'll call you just in case you don't get this message... smile.gif

laugh.gif yeah, i know... laugh.gif that's where i sat last time, right??? for the giants game??? i didn't like that seat; i was too far back, and i felt crowded as ****!!! i'll let you know by wednesday.... smile.gif i have a couple people trying to get me tix; one is for a box suite (which is good but i don't want to sit that far back!!!!) laugh.gif then the other is for where i sat yesterday; sec 116, row 1...

crowded? you were on the asile. plus you won't get the cake in the face from freddie falcon in any other section. drink my newcastle and then put down my section. tongue.gif

i didn't sit with you at the giant's game. i think you were in section 130.

rolleyes.gif i know....that's the ticket i got from you last time, and the one i was talking about. it was too far back, and crowded. don't remember the section but that's where i thought you had seats for this game, and what i didn't want.

anyway, i'm about to head out t my cousin's house and then the dome... wink.gif