how many are returning

cjsontag

just curious how many of you will be returning next year. usually season tix packets but i would be surprised to see it before the draft so the team has something to sell. i do not have the most exp. tickets **** i am close to the cheapest ( 1 section away ) and was on the waiting list for 4 years since i moved to atlanta from miami ( where i still have my season tixs for family ) just a sad day when i read of tix prices being raised and i shell out a grand for season tixs, when i could have purchased the entire season package from stub hub for cheaper then i paid.

i am wondering who will be back who will take a year off and do you think there will be any changes when blank sees the amount of people not buying season tixs as the scalpers who purchased so much will have no use for them.

maybe once everyone sends back their packets the falcons will do something to entice others.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'll be back. i'm in the cheap seats, but they're getting expensive as well. i can't imagine blank raising ticket prices after the way this season has gone. if he does raise the prices, then i might have to reconsider. i love my seats. i have a great view of the field, and the people around me are cool. no matter the falcons record, i can't get falcons football off of my mind.

14 year ticket holder.... i will be back, it is becoming a tough pill to swallow with the yearly increase. my first year they were under $300 per seat. now almost $ 700 each. he can not continue to raise the prices. this year i dropped all but 2 seats, but yes i am back, besides with all of the tv blackout games next year it will be the only way to see the game!

14 year ticket holder.... i will be back, it is becoming a tough pill to swallow with the yearly increase. my first year they were under $300 per seat. now almost $ 700 each. he can not continue to raise the prices. this year i dropped all but 2 seats, but yes i am back, besides with all of the tv blackout games next year it will be the only way to see the game!

same for me, except mine are $890 each. i will probably only renew 2 of my 4 seats next year. you come out better by not renewing and buying the 8 regular season games.

i'll be outta here. 14 years of betting "on the come" with only 2 playoff years to show for it? you know what they say; " a fool and his money are soon parted". not that i'm not going to stay a falcon fan.....i'll just be at home watching...when it's not blacked out!! i guess all the sunday, what to do wealthy or corporate types can have my seats....the ones that are tired of going to the fox or the high museum and are looking for something else to occupy their time on the weekends. i feel totally used and raped for my 14 years...kinda like that great sexy looking gal that was all talk, but you kept coming back. wink.gif

the only way i will renew my falcons season tickets (2 seats) is if the season ticket prices return to the 2002 season ticket price levels.

i haven't attended a falcons game since the 2005 season, and my friends, people on ebay etc. currently won't pay face value to purchase my falcons tickets.

the only way i will renew my falcons season tickets (2 seats) is if the season ticket prices return to the 2002 season ticket price levels.

i haven't attended a falcons game since the 2005 season, and my friends, people on ebay etc. currently won't pay face value to purchase my falcons tickets.

when i hear things like this i have to pull out my inagural year sealed ticket for the dome, and the same section which i am in now....$27.00 a ticket, now $69.00 and what have i had to show for it? 1 playoff with the 49rs in 98, and 1 playoff with the rams in 04.

unless arthur reduces prices for the lower level like he did with the cheap seats, i'm tired of subsidizing others for a poor product. yes...i'm done!!! mad.gif

when i hear things like this i have to pull out my inagural year sealed ticket for the dome, and the same section which i am in now....$27.00 a ticket, now $69.00 and what have i had to show for it? 1 playoff with the 49rs in 98, and 1 playoff with the rams in 04.

unless arthur reduces prices for the lower level like he did with the cheap seats, i'm tired of subsidizing others for a poor product. yes...i'm done!!! mad.gif

let's go thrashers. i bought thrashers season tickets last year and i have loved every minute.

• 2 weeks later...

I may have to take a year off . I got laid off my job and right now I have to bills that have to get paid and have to take care of that . It depends on if I can find another job by the early in the year , but I,m not jumping ship just a temperary setback and hopefully I,ll be able to renew in 2009 once I get back on my feet again . I will try to attend some games on a single game basis , depends on how my finances are .

Ditto, the first year I bought my seats(3) they were 19.00 a piece, now they are are 42.00 a piece. I feels funny to watch the BIRDS on tv when I know they are home, like i did for turkey day, due to family being in town.  Hopefully there will not be an increase for '08.    IRDA

I'll be back...and hoping to move to a front row this year (in 3rd row right now).  :Wow:

If nothing else, this should be a great season for upgrades.  :blush:

I will keep my 4 in the mezz no matter what - these are the seats that I hope move to row #1.  I also have 5 in the lowers (2 and 3 in neighboring sections) that I will put in for an upgrade and only keep if I get exactly what I want.  Otherwise, I will be down to 4.

I am not a "Falcons' Fan".  I just like football.  And reguardless how the Falcons perform going to the Dome is a unique and exciting experience for myself, my kids, and a couple of friends.

emerckx69 (11/20/2007)

unless arthur reduces prices for the lower level like he did with the cheap seats, i'm tired of subsidizing others for a poor product. yes...i'm done!!!

let's go thrashers. i bought thrashers season tickets last year and i have loved every minute.

Pretty much the only way to follow the Thrashers this season is to buy season tickets. What can I say, I'm out after 9 years. I'll get single game tickets for a few choice and probably travel to Tampa for a game all for less than my season ticket price. Maybe in a year or two I'll be better positioned to buy season tickets again. For now, I would rather spend my $1,384 on other things.

Go Birds!

Unless you have other financial priorities that supersede spending on season tickets......

IMHO, I think giving them up now is like selling stock when the market is down.

Of course, if enough people decide not to renew, it will increase my chances of improving my seating location!!

Give Petrino a chance and you'll be glad you stuck around.