game day experience

robert coleman

i have been a season ticket holder since 1974. been through a lot of tough but fun years while at atlanta-fulton county stadium. then they built the dome. i guess those brutal autumn, fall and winter sundays in atlanta are just too much.

seriously, the dome experience is terrible. first the seats are way to close together. at the old outdoor stadium, if someone wanted to get out of their seat to go somewhere i did not have to stand up, simply move my knees to one side. at the dome i always have to stand up to let some one out.

and i wonder why it is that the folks sitting in the middle of the row have the weakest bladders?

also the music is way too loud and continual. i also wonder why it is there has to be an announcer that tells us what just happened on the previous play? aren't people watching the game?

fan courtesy is minimal. why do folks seem to want to get up and go to the restroom or get something to eat/drink while a play is ongoing?

i still enjoy watching the falcons play, but the rest of it is not very good.

i have been a season ticket holder since 1974. been through a lot of tough but fun years while at atlanta-fulton county stadium. then they built the dome. i guess those brutal autumn, fall and winter sundays in atlanta are just too much.

seriously, the dome experience is terrible. first the seats are way to close together. at the old outdoor stadium, if someone wanted to get out of their seat to go somewhere i did not have to stand up, simply move my knees to one side. at the dome i always have to stand up to let some one out.

and i wonder why it is that the folks sitting in the middle of the row have the weakest bladders?

also the music is way too loud and continual. i also wonder why it is there has to be an announcer that tells us what just happened on the previous play? aren't people watching the game?

fan courtesy is minimal. why do folks seem to want to get up and go to the restroom or get something to eat/drink while a play is ongoing?

i still enjoy watching the falcons play, but the rest of it is not very good.

well every stadium i've been to, ive had to stand up to let someone get by. even today in bank of america stadium i had to stand up and let someone get by.

i would rather have a loud pa system and a announcer that keeps you in the game... carolina is horrible