when will dunn hit the mark?

i believe warrick will have 58 yards thus hitting 10k in the second quarter at the 6:15 mark on the clock.

make your prediction and the winner will receive a fabulous door prize.

biggrin.gif

i don't need a new door but why not i'll play. the 1st play of the game ovie knocks ruud on his azz and dunn zigs and zags his way into the endzone. i am deliriously optimistic but it would be one **** of a statement.

i don't need a new door but why not i'll play. the 1st play of the game ovie knocks ruud on his azz and dunn zigs and zags his way into the endzone. i am deliriously optimistic but it would be one **** of a statement.

everyone could use a new door laugh.gif optimism is what this is all about. heck we all know dunn usually does not have very good days against the yucs.

late 1st quarter, on our 2nd possession.

and yeah, dunn sucks against the sux. since duckett left, dunn is only averaging 4.96 yards per carry against them on 64 carries in those 4 games.

ah, but ****, when has this mb let facts get in the way when they want to bash a good falcon.

i don't think anyone was bashing hin. i certainly wasn't. **** i wear his jersey (not every game as i have a few others), but still, i shelled out big bucks for a #28 authentic. that said, since you want to toss out stats, his career with falcons vs yucs/sux is what, about 3.3 yds per. it's not great but yes, the last two years, well might as well include '04, were not bad at all ...at about a 4.75 avg.

i still stand by my prediction, 2nd qtr. 6:15 smile.gif