i can't wait for the 49ers game!!

i just hope we start at least trying to use koenen for field goal attempts longer than 45. i know he doesn't have reliable accuracy there, but i remember he nailed a few of those long ones last year.... couldn't be any worse than lining up mort to kick it short.

nope he's only made one in his career and that was luck after he missed it the first time,he loved mike vrabel for that

he's got a better shot against a less fearsome defense if he stays alive long enough.

san fran still has a decent defense. good linebackers, good corners... won't be easy for us to move down the field, i don't think... but who knows.

i'm not really looking forward to going up against frank gore and vernon davis... but outside of those two, their offense is pretty flat.

nope he's only made one in his career and that was luck after he missed it the first time,he loved mike vrabel for that

really? i could have sworn he made at least 2 of those long ones last year... i'm probably just confused though. unsure.gif

should be a good game, i think... two crappy teams. hopefully we pull out a win!

i very much hate that this board is going to be filled with ######ing and whining about petrino, dhall, and grady until then.... dry.gif

you make it sound like that movie "dumb and dumber, or i should say dumb vs. dumber" by saying two crappy teams, let's throw another shrimp on the barbie so to speak "litterally shrimp" by putting our phenominal#3 qb warrick dunn in at qb! laugh.gif

you make it sound like that movie "dumb and dumber, or i should say dumb vs. dumber" by saying two crappy teams, let's throw another shrimp on the barbie so to speak "litterally shrimp" by putting our phenominal#3 qb warrick dunn in at qb! laugh.gif

i seriously hope we don't get to that point... blink.gif

predictions????