harrington does not stretch the field

yes joey did complete a long pass to roddy tonight but he does not consistantly stretch the field. i'm tired of 3 and outs, 3 and outs, and more 3 and outs. obviously all our qbs are garbage but give byron his shots to suck as bad as joey has. shoot give redman his shot i don't care at this point you know what you have with joey and that's a career loser. stop the joey man love because the seasons over. let's give our other qbs a shot to see who will be the back up next year. bye the way happy thanksgiving smile.gif

yes joey did complete a long pass to roddy tonight but he does not consistantly stretch the field. i'm tired of 3 and outs, 3 and outs, and more 3 and outs. obviously all our qbs are garbage but give byron his shots to suck as bad as joey has. shoot give redman his shot i don't care at this point you know what you have with joey and that's a career loser. stop the joey man love because the seasons over. let's give our other qbs a shot to see who will be the back up next year. bye the way happy thanksgiving smile.gif

ummmm... did you see him play last week? he started that game and was garbage.

did you also notice that one guy playing on the o-line that wasn't on the roster last week? # 70?

i hate to break this to you but it would be hard for any qb to throw deep behind this o-line.

we cant catch a 5 yard pass and you want to do what?im not saying joey is a starter but john elway on roids loses that game.

we cant catch a 5 yard pass and you want to do what?im not saying joey is a starter but john elway on roids loses that game.

lets just be real. i agree with the o-line sucks argument but i'll say it again at this point in the season are you ok with starting joey the rest of the season? let's give these other guys shots to be next years back up.

lets just be real. i agree with the o-line sucks argument but i'll say it again at this point in the season are you ok with starting joey the rest of the season? let's give these other guys shots to be next years back up.

joey is better so wouldnt it make joey a better backup next year if he plays this year and he gives you the best chance of winning.

joey is better so wouldnt it make joey a better backup next year if he plays this year and he gives you the best chance of winning.

don't you want a back up that you know can win games. give the other two qbs shots at proving you wrong. byron had one bad game and i know it was bad, but career wise he is a better qb. let's give him another chance. we achieve nothing by keeping joey as the starter the rest of the season.

don't you want a back up that you know can win games. give the other two qbs shots at proving you wrong. byron had one bad game and i know it was bad, but career wise he is a better qb. let's give him another chance. we achieve nothing by keeping joey as the starter the rest of the season.

we have a backup who can win games.he has won games.if he won as many as you want he wouldnt be a backup would he?you want a back up who can out duel manning?yeah that sounds about right.how about a backup that can beat dilfur and testaverde.which sounds more realistic?

that wasn't a long pass to roddy, it was a 10-15 yard fade and roddy did the rest.