bill cowher, help us, we need you, for the love of god!!!

i'm sure bill is surfing the afmb, so i know you are reading this. call blank and tell him you are available next year. please help us! the fans are dying here.

go falcons!

uh i don't see how bill's philosophy when it comes to offense would give us instant success. we would still have to upgrade across the offensive line, and find a better qb.

uh i don't see how bill's philosophy when it comes to offense would give us instant success. we would still have to upgrade across the offensive line, and find a better qb.

never said anything about instant success. i would be willing to wait it out with cowher. he doesn't make many boneheaded in game decisions and that is a good start.

go falcons!

no, not cowher, please! he'll make us switch our defense to a 3-4, which means more rebuilding and more waiting time. forget it!!!!

dude, we are in rebuilding mode anyway. don't know why i started this thread, i don't think cowher would come here even if offered the job. just dreaming on the mb.

yeah, but he's been to many and we've been to two. not a good argument.

well i am going with the whole pittsburgh deal.how many rings would dan reeves have if he were in pitt for 17 years?how could you not go a couple of times with a decent organization over 17 years?see if you can stick around dallas for 17 years with 1 ring 15 years into it.do you think he has or would get 15 years to get a ring in atlanta?

well i am going with the whole pittsburgh deal.how many rings would dan reeves have if he were in pitt for 17 years?how could you not go a couple of times with a decent organization over 17 years?see if you can stick around dallas for 17 years with 1 ring 15 years into it.do you think he has or would get 15 years to get a ring in atlanta?

i think we would be happy with a couple of years with deep playoff appearances, but you are right, we don't want to keep going to the playoffs and not win it all. it would just be nice to be a consistent playoff team and those are the teams he coached.

i think we would be happy with a couple of years with deep playoff appearances, but you are right, we don't want to keep going to the playoffs and not win it all. it would just be nice to be a consistent playoff team and those are the teams he coached.

heck i would take any stability but cowher is probably going to do the dog and pony circuit.give bobby some time.