well, leftwich isn't the answer...

unfortunately, it isn't surprizing to me that the falcons would be the only franchise to be involved in a qb controversy when neither candidate is decent enough to be starting for the team in the first place...

it's like posing the question of which tool would you rather have to butcher a kill with, a slingshot or a boomerang...

i've never hated jh, i realized early in the season that he doesn't have the arm to be a real threat down the field. that means the defense can play closer to the los and in order for us to put up points our offense has to be able to sustain long drives. guess what, this team doesn't have the ol nor rb to churn out those yards, hence we are a losing team...

i supported bl because he put more pressure on the opposing defense. his arm strength demanded that you defended more of the field away from the los. his drawback is his throwing motion. we don't have the ol to protect him during his long throwing motion so the chances of us winning with him under center without solid ol play are another reason we have a losing record...

don't get it twisted. bl is the superior qb, whether you want to believe it or not. but a better player at one position doesn't make a better team as evidenced by this team's play yesterday...

all the nimrods on these boards can continue your rah-rah cheers and all your "eat crow byron lover" statements, but what are you really cheering for? realize that any team cheering for jh to start over whoever their current qb is doesn't bode well for this teams fortunes at any point...

this franchise needs at qb both for team performance and for blank's meal ticket (aka ticket sales)...

unfortunately, it isn't surprizing to me that the falcons would be the only franchise to be involved in a qb controversy when neither candidate is decent enough to be starting for the team in the first place...

it's like posing the question of which tool would you rather have to butcher a kill with, a slingshot or a boomerang...

i've never hated jh, i realized early in the season that he doesn't have the arm to be a real threat down the field. that means the defense can play closer to the los and in order for us to put up points our offense has to be able to sustain long drives. guess what, this team doesn't have the ol nor rb to churn out those yards, hence we are a losing team...

i supported bl because he put more pressure on the opposing defense. his arm strength demanded that you defended more of the field away from the los. his drawback is his throwing motion. we don't have the ol to protect him during his long throwing motion so the chances of us winning with him under center without solid ol play are another reason we have a losing record...

don't get it twisted. bl is the superior qb, whether you want to believe it or not. but a better player at one position doesn't make a better team as evidenced by this team's play yesterday...

all the nimrods on these boards can continue your rah-rah cheers and all your "eat crow byron lover" statements, but what are you really cheering for? realize that any team cheering for jh to start over whoever their current qb is doesn't bode well for this teams fortunes at any point...

this franchise needs at qb both for team performance and for blank's meal ticket (aka ticket sales)...

that's why dj will be given a chance next year. he has this entire year and the off season to learn most of the playbook and when he returns healthy, he gives petrino the mobility and strong arm with the quick release he'll need while rebuilding this pitiful offensive line.