biggest weakness. many opinions on this board, but it is becoming more and more apparent that it is qb.

southga08

i believe that we need to upgrade the offensive line, get a power running back to complement norwood, upgrade mlb, and get a better fs. however after watching leftwich play, the quickest way for us to get better is the get the best qb we can find.

harrington and leftwich both are hugely flawed. both of those flaws are different, and if we could somehow combine the two guys (leftington laugh.gif ) we would probably have a good qb. we need a qb that is tall, smart, have a great arm, and have some mobility. i guarentee you if we had brohm (this year) we would have 2 more wins than we do now. if we had a good power rb to complement norwood (bye-bye dunn) to go along with brohm (as a rookie) we would have no more than 2-3 losses.

petrino is doing a lot of things x's and o's wise that are awesome. but since he is just as concerened about building for the future as he is trying to win this second, he is not going to change his offense completely to fit the personnel. if petrino and zimmer would have been here last year we would have went at least 2 rounds deep in the playoffs.

this spring we will probably be drafting any where from 5th to 7th. of the 5 teams currently in front of us (as of this week) only miami needs a qb. unless the qb that we want is off the board, we will be getting the qb of the future in the first round this spring. it is probably going to be brohm and he probably will start week 1 next year.

i figure we'll draft brian brohm. as much as this board wants petrino gone, you have to remember, this could arguably be the biggest group of drama queens on the entire internet and he'll probably remain the coach for next season.

he still doesn't have the personnel he wants.

i'm not sure why people expected this season to go any different than it has.

i figure we'll draft brian brohm. as much as this board wants petrino gone, you have to remember, this could arguably be the biggest group of drama queens on the entire internet and he'll probably remain the coach for next season.

he still doesn't have the personnel he wants.

i'm not sure why people expected this season to go any different than it has.

there was a poll on here before the season started and the overwhelming majority said atlanta would win between 5-7 games this year. we are on pace to do this, but yet the majority that post on here do not remember what their thoughts were yesterday. after the indy game we play (st. louis, no, tampa, arizona, and seattle). we have 3 wins now and will find a way to win 1-2 of the remaining games. so we will probably get the 5 wins that most thought we would win. we have been in every game we played (except for the giants).

i think they paid petrino 5 million a year, so he wouldn't bolt to go elsewhere. most coaches usually leave to make more money. the highest paid coach in college makes 4 million. petrino would lose probably 2 million a year to leave (plus there is probably a buyout involve that will cost him 1-2 million to take another head coaching job).