question for the mod

hey mod,

is there anyway we can have a whiners forum? i mean we have a pure football, even a michael vick forum...how about one where whiners have a special place to go start the same posts over and over again, a place where stupid things such as "the coach is throwing the season" or the "coach don't care" etc is very acceptable?

i too am very disappointed with this season. i pay for the nfl ticket every year to see our birds, so yeah it hurts when you are having a bad year, but we were not expected to do anything this year...even with michael vick! with the exception of the ny and tampa games, we were in every game. for those people saying this is the worst season in atl history...trust me, it isnt..not even close. at least we have been competive in 80% of our games!

as for coach petrino, yes, he has made some poor decisions, no doubt, but i have also seen our so called "leaders" make poor decisions as well..on and off the field.

there is enough blame to go around for the whole organization. i am willing to give petrino more time, because 1) the man knows football 2) the man has nfl experience

3) the man has to try to undo what the last regime started, and that is actually holding people accountable.

i am not a hugger of anyone.....i am a team hugger! i love my falcons...in down here in tampa bay territory. i used to love this message board but it has really become ridiculous with the repeated stupid ###### threads!

just a little reminder and this is not a prediction or anything just something to chew on. there once was a man named jimmy j who took over a team and had to do some house cleaning..he went 1-16 his first year........he won a super bowl with that team just a few years later!

there are going to be growing pains....we just have to hang in there

ok...i'm done...thanks for listeining

bump......word of the year "patience". correct me if i am wrong, but a first year coach has never won a super bowl has he? the old regime and petrino's regime are two totally different schemes. different schemes require different personnel. we are a very young team.......2 of our front four are rookies, 1 cb, 1 g, and 1 wr. our o-line is a mess due to injuries and lack of talent.

i give bobby p. props for how well he has done under the circumstances.

hey mod,

is there anyway we can have a whiners forum? i mean we have a pure football, even a michael vick forum...how about one where whiners have a special place to go start the same posts over and over again, a place where stupid things such as "the coach is throwing the season" or the "coach don't care" etc is very acceptable?

you're soaking in it .....

hey mod,

i too am very disappointed with this season. i pay for the nfl ticket every year to see our birds, so yeah it hurts when you are having a bad year, but we were not expected to do anything this year...even with michael vick! with the exception of the ny and tampa games, we were in every game. for those people saying this is the worst season in atl history...trust me, it isnt..not even close. at least we have been competive in 80% of our games!

as for coach petrino, yes, he has made some poor decisions, no doubt, but i have also seen our so called "leaders" make poor decisions as well..on and off the field.

there is enough blame to go around for the whole organization. i am willing to give petrino more time, because 1) the man knows football 2) the man has nfl experience

3) the man has to try to undo what the last regime started, and that is actually holding people accountable.

i am not a hugger of anyone.....i am a team hugger! i love my falcons...in down here in tampa bay territory. i used to love this message board but it has really become ridiculous with the repeated stupid ###### threads!

just a little reminder and this is not a prediction or anything just something to chew on. there once was a man named jimmy j who took over a team and had to do some house cleaning..he went 1-16 his first year........he won a super bowl with that team just a few years later!

isn't this a form of whining as well?

hey mod,

can't let you get away with that one. if you have a hershel walker and a modern team dumb enough to give you all those top picks plus a number of high picks on hand already because you have sucked for a few years plus no salary cap let me know- then we can apply your logic to what the cow pokes pulled in the late eighties. jimmy johnson was the right bully at the right place and time with unlimited salaries and high picks.

can't let you get away with that one. if you have a hershel walker and a modern team dumb enough to give you all those top picks plus a number of high picks on hand already because you have sucked for a few years plus no salary cap let me know- then we can apply your logic to what the cow pokes pulled in the late eighties. jimmy johnson was the right bully at the right place and time with unlimited salaries and high picks.

well in that case, he should have been better than 1-16 in his first season of rebuilding right?

isn't this a form of whining as well?

well shiney maybe it is, maybe i'm wrong to come in here and want to actually read/interact with a logical thought process on the birds other than the same ol repeated threads and gripes. i will try and do better

fire petrino

fire everyone

move the team

trade d-hall

petrino is trying to lose so we can draft brohm

petrino wll bolt to michigan

petrino will bolt to am

etc.......

should we pick up (insert recently waived player here)

on second thought...nah...i don't think so

hey mod,

mod is there anything you can do to make the falcons winners instead of nearly 1/2 a decade loser so we can say something good about the team