byron lovers -so quiet

skippy

qb joey harrington after the giants game

on the offense:

it was a tough loss for us tonight, but the giants are a very good team. i think we started off fine. then it seemed as if we hit the wall in the second quarter. we have to give them credit because they stuck to their game plan and never went away from it. as a whole, our whole team effort could ve been better and we will work on that this week. we will get in the meeting rooms this week and focus on what we need to improve on.

qb byron leftwich after the bucs game

on his overall performance:

my performance was poor and i will look over the things that i didn t do well. as the quarterback of this team, i have to set the precedence and put numbers on the board. i just didn t get it done, but we will be ready for next week.

at least byron isn't blaming the team for his sucky performance.

on the offense:

it was a tough loss for us tonight, but the giants are a very good team. i think we started off fine. then it seemed as if we hit the wall in the second quarter. we have to give them credit because they stuck to their game plan and never went away from it. as a whole, our whole team effort could ve been better and we will work on that this week. we will get in the meeting rooms this week and focus on what we need to improve on.

my performance was poor and i will look over the things that i didn t do well. as the quarterback of this team, i have to set the precedence and put numbers on the board. i just didn t get it done, but we will be ready for next week.

ahhhh so that is why he was the starter: thanks for explaining that to me. wink.gif

on the offense:

now you are showing some spirit!!!!

on the offense:

typical for the doughboy- it's all about"me"

on the offense:

its a team game. why wouldn't he blame the team? that's what every qb in the league does pretty much.

the question is... is it consistent. when the falcons won... did joey say "we" or "i"?

its a team game. why wouldn't he blame the team? that's what every qb in the league does pretty much.

the question is... is it consistent. when the falcons won... did joey say "we" or "i"?

lefty is a hired gun brought in a handful of weeks ago to better himself. he has no team concept, has no tools and has some agenda with the falcons that most can't understand other than make sure the falcons don't succeed or harrington for that matter

no falcons fan is overjoyed that leftwich is the qb but the guy has played about four quarters for the falcons,even with his performance sunday he's still head and shoulders better than joey happyfeet,listen beating san fran and carolina one team who's stud runner was out and the other who's qb is a spokesman for colonial life is nothing to get your hopes up about/if hoey was the answer leftwich wouldn't be here the only reason the dome sold out yesterday was because joey dump off or get sacked harrington wasn't starting/but let's hope joey starts against the colts so you joey huggers can finally see exactly why he got splinters in his anus

how ironic is it that you're talking about "loyalty". "haha i told you he would suck"

btw... you didn't tell "me" anything. i'm not a joey lover/hater or a byron lover/hater as you are.

i am a joey lover-but not a byron hater. but i did predict that byron would not do any better than harrington . i just want to see the byron fans back up their man.

no falcons fan is overjoyed that leftwich is the qb but the guy has played about four quarters for the falcons,even with his performance sunday he's still head and shoulders better than joey happyfeet,listen beating san fran and carolina one team who's stud runner was out and the other who's qb is a spokesman for colonial life is nothing to get your hopes up about/if hoey was the answer leftwich wouldn't be here the only reason the dome sold out yesterday was because joey dump off or get sacked harrington wasn't starting/but let's hope joey starts against the colts so you joey huggers can finally see exactly why he got splinters in his anus

please..... byron had happy feet on most every play, it reminded me of bart in the late 70's before he got his timing down. every nfl team passed on leftwich after he was let go and we picked him up 3 weeks later. leftwich has been judged by his peers as unacceptable. period.

please..... byron had happy feet on most every play, it reminded me of bart in the late 70's before he got his timing down. every nfl team passed on leftwich after he was let go and we picked him up 3 weeks later. leftwich has been judged by his peers as unacceptable. period.

the nfl is full of other teams garbage.steve young wasnt good enough for the old bucs.plunkett wasnt good enough for the old pats.the list goes on and on.if you listen to people who tell you you are not good enough you wouldnt even make it to the nfl.

the nfl is full of other teams garbage.steve young wasnt good enough for the old bucs.plunkett wasnt good enough for the old pats.the list goes on and on.if you listen to people who tell you you are not good enough you wouldnt even make it to the nfl.

the comment was directed at the"head and shoulders better than..." leftwich may still make it in the nfl yet. his mechanics were worse than harrington on sunday as his dink and dunks were inferior. leftwich is just trying to get into games because he knows his stock has fallen. he does not care about the falcons and just wants to keep playing to stick somewhere.

the comment was directed at the"head and shoulders better than..." leftwich may still make it in the nfl yet. his mechanics were worse than harrington on sunday as his dink and dunks were inferior. leftwich is just trying to get into games because he knows his stock has fallen. he does not care about the falcons and just wants to keep playing to stick somewhere.

i will go the other way.i think he cares.have you seen the looks on his face when it goes bad?he looks crushed.if someone fails i dont thin you should pile on or badmouth them.they are trying for the falcons,teammates and atlanta.people throw the money a lot but these guys have played football their whole lives.its who they are.

i will go the other way.i think he cares.have you seen the looks on his face when it goes bad?he looks crushed.if someone fails i dont thin you should pile on or badmouth them.they are trying for the falcons,teammates and atlanta.people throw the money a lot but these guys have played football their whole lives.its who they are.

i think if ego's had weight, doughboy would have the heaviest on the team. when that is true, it's a long way down- thus the crushed surprise.

i can admit i wanted byron in there... i never for one second thought he was gonna come out and play like that.......

i am eating crow..puking it back out...........eating some more.........puking it back up.............eating some more....

if you get on the jacksonville archives of their message boards or check out some of lefty's performances in the last 2 years- it should not come as a total surprise.