some of yall are tripping

how is this petrino's fault? he is the freaking head coach. he is not out there playing. since when did he start blocking? also we have lost 3 lts this year? injuries have done us in this year. we have been in all but 2 games this year that we have lost. 1 or 2 plays and we would have won. how is that the coaches fault? someone said coleman has been a bust since he has been here. are you out of your mind? someone even said that abraham was a mistake. what is wrong with yall? some of whine like little girls. if someone has something then why cant i have that! posting kerney's stats. 1) he didnt want to be here 2) he wanted too much money 3) it was time to move on. kerney has had maybe 2 good games this year. which does not equal what he wanted. if we would have given him that money there would be no way for us to keep d hall which we may not be able to do and to have money to improve elsewhere.

that is like blaming tony dungry for indy's skid. even though they won, indy has looked bad the past few weeks. why? cause of injuries to key players. its not dungy's fault so why is it petrinos? this knee jerk attitude makes it unbearable to read these boards sometime. our lines are decimated it. we found some gems in foster and lewis but even they have gone down to injury bug. it happens. this is the nfl but you cant just say fire everyone....are you insane! i am here in philly and they talking about getting rid of mcnabb and reid. do they realize that if both guys go eagles will be in the ceiler for the next 10 years again? knee jerk fans everywhere. qb and coach get too much credit for wins and too much for loses. last time i checked it was a team sport. that is the beauty of it cause if you can get 11 men on the same page doing their job it can be special. we knew this year would be difficult even if everyone was healthy so why do you think it wont be when we are starting guys we sign a couple weeks ago.

i said it before and i say it again. i would hate to go to war with some you guys. i would end up doing you in myself cause of all the whining.

how is this petrino's fault? he is the freaking head coach. he is not out there playing. since when did he start blocking? also we have lost 3 lts this year? injuries have done us in this year. we have been in all but 2 games this year that we have lost. 1 or 2 plays and we would have won. how is that the coaches fault? someone said coleman has been a bust since he has been here. are you out of your mind? someone even said that abraham was a mistake. what is wrong with yall? some of whine like little girls. if someone has something then why cant i have that! posting kerney's stats. 1) he didnt want to be here 2) he wanted too much money 3) it was time to move on. kerney has had maybe 2 good games this year. which does not equal what he wanted. if we would have given him that money there would be no way for us to keep d hall which we may not be able to do and to have money to improve elsewhere.

that is like blaming tony dungry for indy's skid. even though they won, indy has looked bad the past few weeks. why? cause of injuries to key players. its not dungy's fault so why is it petrinos? this knee jerk attitude makes it unbearable to read these boards sometime. our lines are decimated it. we found some gems in foster and lewis but even they have gone down to injury bug. it happens. this is the nfl but you cant just say fire everyone....are you insane! i am here in philly and they talking about getting rid of mcnabb and reid. do they realize that if both guys go eagles will be in the ceiler for the next 10 years again? knee jerk fans everywhere. qb and coach get too much credit for wins and too much for loses. last time i checked it was a team sport. that is the beauty of it cause if you can get 11 men on the same page doing their job it can be special. we knew this year would be difficult even if everyone was healthy so why do you think it wont be when we are starting guys we sign a couple weeks ago.

i said it before and i say it again. i would hate to go to war with some you guys. i would end up doing you in myself cause of all the whining.

yes the game against the buc's was his fault!!! he is the one that decided byron was the starter.joey came in yesterday and made leftwich look silly.you dont change any thing when you are winning.

good post man wink.gif

everyone is entitled to an opinion and we certainly are not going to agree. as i said in another thread, i have seen a lot worse falcons teams be a lot more competitive with better coaching.

i totally agree. that is why i am still here rolleyes.gif but some posters are going to far with their assessments. the coleman thing was the last straw for me. some people are calling for pro bowl players to be cut. a dude is injured for a few games for the first time in their career and they are injury prone wastes of roster spots. never mind the fact the dude has been to the pro bowl and has led the nfl or close to it in what they do...

our offensive talent sucks so bad i honestly can't give a good assessment on coach p just yet. however, i do know that pitch play to dunn on 4th down was one of the stupidest play calls i've seen all year. not going with joey after halftime wasn't the brightest move either.

we're just pitiful on offense...we don't have a qb...and our o-line is ######. i'll give bobby p 2 more years before i start calling for his head, but so far it hasn't been pretty.

i totally agree. that is why i am still here rolleyes.gif but some posters are going to far with their assessments. the coleman thing was the last straw for me. some people are calling for pro bowl players to be cut. a dude is injured for a few games for the first time in their career and they are injury prone wastes of roster spots. never mind the fact the dude has been to the pro bowl and has led the nfl or close to it in what they do...

it was the coaches decision, i think wink.gif , to only give norwood two carries! blink.gif

after watching the first few snaps of the offense and byron's long wind-up how did you not know that was going to be a problem?

as a head coach shouldn't you recognize this? shouldn't you change the playcalling, (petrino calls the plays), to account for the fact your qb does not have longer than 3 seconds to get rid of the ball?

i'm sorry but you can blame petrino. it was his decision to start leftwhich.

this year, last year and the year before. maybe you should start paying more attention and stop 'posting on impulse' like you claim others are doing.

i know you are joking - right?

booby purtidino pulled a qb who was winning for a guy who was obviously not ready to play at all.

then he verifies his stupidity by pulling statue of liberty leftwich when the game is out of reach.

did you understand that?

sure putridino gets a pass on this season because he did get a bad deck of cards dealt to him. however, he is "supposed" to be an offensive "genius" and a qb coach, so it is totally inexcusable that he did not realize that statue of liberty leftwich was not ready to play.

btw this may come as a shock for you, but the coach is paid to have the players ready to play. that team was not ready to play a game period.

so yeah i am blaming putridino for the embarrassment yesterday.

i know you are joking - right?

booby purtidino pulled a qb who was winning for a guy who was obviously not ready to play at all.

then he verifies his stupidity by pulling statue of liberty leftwich when the game is out of reach.

did you understand that?

sure putridino gets a pass on this season because he did get a bad deck of cards dealt to him. however, he is "supposed" to be an offensive "genius" and a qb coach, so it is totally inexcusable that he did not realize that statue of liberty leftwich was not ready to play.

btw this may come as a shock for you, but the coach is paid to have the players ready to play. that team was not ready to play a game period.

so yeah i am blaming putridino for the embarrassment yesterday.

dude he is a good offensive coach not freakin harry houdini. he aint a healer who can fix the line. you just proved my point. the whole team make mistakes! the defense gave up points. d hall getting burned wasnt petrinos fault. fumbles werent his fault. losing our starting defensive line wasnt his fault either. dont you think that had more of an effect on the game than your butt buddy jh not starting. i think it did. once again we lost linemen and our running game stalls which leaves our qb a sitting duck. explain to me how that is coaches fault?