who is to blame.

michaeltavars

the last few years the falcon fans have had the luxury of a star player to blame everything on, but now we don't have that luxury. it takes hard work and lots of time to place blame on the correct individual, and i have put in seconds of thought to find where to place blame for the loss yesterday. it has come to me that it is my fault. yesterday i had the game on in my room and i went to someone elses house. everyone knows that when you leave the game on and there is nobody watching, your team automatically loses. i was truly suprised when i got back and saw 31 to 0 with 2 mins left when i came back to my house. so all of you who had to suffer through the pain of watching our team get dismantled you can put this one on me. i can guarantee this will not happen again because i have banned fox from my television using the v-chip on sundays because i don't want to see birds being abused on the day of the sabbath. thank you for being so understanding.

mike vick is to blame. he left us hanging out here like this. he let the entire city down by alowing himself to get caught up in that crap. was he on the field yesterday? of course not; but he was supposed to be out there fighting with his teammates. i'm sure he feels the pain he has caused alge and the rest of the team. we had a real shot of winning a superbowl with him and the team that was built around him, but now we have nothing.