i don't understand...

hoopdawg2121

why anyone in their right mind would defend leftwich!after today's performance,he proved why joey should be starting!we don't need long passes and that's all lefty is good for!joey throws short completions and is way more mobile,not to mention the whole delivery part!you know the only time i really saw our fans cheering today was when joey came in!i wonder why that is?byron leftwich embarrassed our fan base,our state and himself today with that perfomance!i love our falcons and i watched the game from beginning to end but i have never been so ######ed of at one of our players like i was today!leave harrington alone please!he has helped us get three wins and leftwich has helped the two other teams(bucs and the titans) get their wins!thanks alot leftwich!

why anyone in their right mind would defend leftwich!after today's performance,he proved why joey should be starting!we don't need long passes and that's all lefty is good for!joey throws short completions and is way more mobile,not to mention the whole delivery part!you know the only time i really saw our fans cheering today was when joey came in!i wonder why that is?byron leftwich embarrassed our fan base,our state and himself today with that perfomance!i love our falcons and i watched the game from beginning to end but i have never been so ######ed of at one of our players like i was today!leave harrington alone please!he has helped us get three wins and leftwich has helped the two other teams(bucs and the titans) get their wins!thanks alot leftwich!

who cares who starts anymore?? i say give bramlet a bite of the cherry... huh.gif

we don't have a qb. lefty's not the one. and you are fooling yourself if you think joey is the one. if joey had started. the buc's would have still beaten the peachtree out of the falcons. we need a qb. but we better get a o-line to go with him. because if tom brady had been under center for the falcons ....... tampa would have hung him out to dry too. it's not that tampa's that good .... we're just that bad .... bad meaning o-line.